Chapter 20

~Frostwolf Squad Fragment 1

???:"*talking through earcomm* Rita, what's the situations right now?"

Rita:"Grimms are surrounding the place, and looks like honkais got attract by them. There must be an Alpha among the grimms."

???:"I see, looks like we have no other choice to eliminate the alpha first then the rest next."

Ana:"Leader, I'm already on the positions. The situations inside the city are worse than I though, there are many grimms around and some of the civillian already evacuated, but some of them...*sad tone*Maybe I should come here earlier..."

Y/N:"*in comm*Ana! Focus what's already dead are dead we can't save them anymore! We need to eliminate the alpha now, do you have any information about them?"

Ana:"*in comm* Yeah, you're right. I don't know is it the alpha or not but I'm seeing large grimm up north 1000 meters from my positions."

Y/N:"Good, I'm not the nearest from the Ana positions. Leader, can you?-"

Leader:"Okay, looks like I'm the nearest positions from the alpha. Y/N if you done with your doings help me to clean up the honkais beasts. It will be a problem if they see each other."

Y/N:"Understood."

Ana:"Y/N! Becareful."

Y/N:"Yeah, you too."

Y/N runs through the pointed directions. On his way he sees beowolfs brawling with several honkai beast. Seeing that, he stops his runs and focus to what's infront of him.

Y/N:"Well, well...Looks like you guys have to behave for a long long time.*unsheating his swords*"

Y/N then use his semblance to create a mini explosion in the middle of the brawl making the grimms and the honkai beasts. Not wasting his time, then he charges at the grimms slashing one of their feet making several grimms roar. The honkai beasts seeing Y/N trying to hit him several times but its useless due to his semblance controlling space and time around him.

Y/N:"Nope, nope, and nope *dodges several times* You guys never learn ey? Although I fight one of your kind everytime but your movement always look like same."

After saying that, Y/N step back a bit from them, sheathing his Nuwa and Fuxi.

Y/N:"Let me give you...The power of 'space'."

Y/N raise his hand infront of them. Suddenly the ground around them start to shaking and rise up slowly covering them up until it makes ball shape.

Y/N:"Now die! Planetary Devastation!"

In the other side of the town with Ana.

Ana currently evacuating the civillian while protecting them by the flying honkai beasts. Suddenly she hears an explosions far away behind her.

Ana:"Y/N..."

Worried by her brother conditions, she starts to do her works faster so she can go to Y/N's place to help him.

Ana:"I need to go fast. Over here people! *shouting while waving her hand to the civillians*"

???:"He really doesn't hold back ey?"

Ana:"*turns her attention to the where the voice come from* Mei! We need to hurry and help him, after that we can-"

Mei:"I know, I know after this we check on him and help the leader right? You don't need to worry about him too much, he will get angry if you can't focus on your mission."