Chapter 15

Beacon, the camera passing a large and unnerving ship as it descends upon a landing pad. Two fly by the camera lowers slowly to show ant-like swarms of people on the paths around Beacon. The camera shifts to the top of tower veiled behind the clouds. Ozpin and Glynda can be seen through the window into Headmaster's office.

Glynda:"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels."

Ozpin:"Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.*he turns to see a hologram message 'access requested' on his desk.* Come in."

The camera changes to a low perspective beyond Ozpin's desk and facing the doors as they slide open to reveal Ironwood as Ozpin apporaches to greet him.

Ironwood:"*cordially* Ozpin!"

Ozpin:"*stands at attention* Hello, General."

Ironwood:"Please, drop the formalities. *both approach and shake hands as Glynda also approaches* It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met."

Glynda:"Oh, James! *gives a personable wave and then drops all pleasentries* I'llbe outside then *Walks away*."

Ironwood:"Well, she hasn't changed a bit."

Ozpin:"*he turns to his desk* So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?*He picks up a mug and a kettle, pouring as he speaks* Headmasters don't typically travel with their students , for the Vytal Festival especially with his 'Squad'. *He turns and offers the cup to Ironwood*."

Ironwood:"Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. *produces a canteen from inside  his coat pocket and pours its contents into his mug.* Besides, with you hosting I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up. *Ozpin walks around to his desk, kettle and a new mug in hand*"

Ozpin:"*sits and pours himself some coffee* I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned."

Ironwood:"Well, concerned is what brought them here."

Ozpin:"I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult."

Ironwood:"Oz, you and I both know why I brought those man and my squad."

Ozpin:"*takes a drink and sets down his mug* We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression."

Ironwood:"But if what Qrow said is true..."

Ozpin:"If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival afterall. A time to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent."

Ironwood:"I'm just being cautious."

Ozpin:"As am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntressess we can."

Ironwood:"Believe me, I am. *Turns and walks away. He stops near the door and looks back at Ozpin* But ask yourself this: Do you honestly believe your children can win a war? And if the situations get worse I'm calling my last squad. *he continues on his way to the exit*."

Ozpin:"I hope they never have to."

Meanwhile in the Beacon Academy library, Team RWBY are shown playing, with Mei's team on te other hand watch it. 

Ruby:"Noooo!! My fearless sodiers!"

Yang:"Eh, most of them were probably androids."

Ruby:"Goodbye my friends, you will be avenged."