Chapter 24

Ruby and her friends currently watching Penny and her partner 'destroying' some of Cardin's menials.

Oobleck:"And victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas!

Penny:"Thank you for a wonderful time."

Seele:"That's one-sided I think..."

Bronya:"She's pretty good as a huntress by how she fight."

Ruby:"Penny!"

Penny:"Ruby!*hugs her*"

Penny"Why?"

Penny:"Ruby, This is my teammate!"

Ciel:"Ciel Soleil."

Ruby:"Hi! I'm Ru-"

Ciel:"Ruby Rose, 15, hails from Patch. Leader of Team RWBY. Status: questionable."

Mei:"*walks toward them* Long time no see, Ciel."

Ciel:"Yes, it is Miss Mei *bows*."

Mei:"No need to be so formal here Ciel, you're my friend when I was in Atlas.*smiles*"

Ruby:"So...Penny! You two were incredible out there. How do you keep control of those swords? It's so cool-"

Ciel:"Penny, I believe it is best if we move on to our next location."

Penny:"Could we have just a minute to talk?"

Ciel looked at her watch and then stepped back as Mei move near Ciel and talking with her leaving Ruby and Penny.

Ruby:"So, iy she your friend, or..."

Penny:"Well, in a way she's...Like Blake!, but if Blake was ordered to spend time with you."

Ruby:"Ohh, so it's Weiss."

Penny:"Precisely!

Ruby:"Does she know about...You know...beep bop bop, does not compute*doing some robot moves*."

Penny:"Oh no, General Ironwood doesn't really want anyone to know except Raiden duo and his special squad. There was an incident with a magnet, but I was able to play it off."

And Penny proceeded to tell her how a magnet got stuck to her head, and she covered it with a hat. Girls laughed for a while.

Penny:"Ruby. There's something I've been wanting to talk to you about."

Penny:"I want to stay at Beacon."

Ruby:"*shocked* They'll never let you do that."

Penny:"I know. But I have a plan don't worry."

Ciel walked back to them and telling that the time is over.

Penny:"I'll talk to you soon, Ruby."

Penny and Ciel walked away and then Port announced another match.

Port:"Our next match will begin in fifteen minutes."

Ruby:"Oh my gosh, that's right! It's time for Yang and Weiss's fight!

*TIme pass for a while*

Weiss:"Well, seeing as their kingdom, academy, and armed forces are all merged as one, I think we can expect strict militant fighters with advanced technology and carefully rehearsed strategy."

Yang:"Yeah, right."

Flynt:"So, You're Weiss Schnee right? The heiress."

Weiss:"I'm-"

Flynt:"I take it you're pretty good with Dust then."

Weiss:"I do my best."

Flynt:"Yeah, my dad was good too. Owned a little dust shop of his own...Till your father's company ran him out of business."