Chapter 12

Jaune Arc get pushed to the ground of Forever Fall right after the events before, groaning as he looks up and sees a sap-covered cardin looming over him. He picks Jaune up by his front and grins while punching him back to the ground.

Cardin:"You know that wasn't very smart, Jauney boy.*picks up a bruised Jaune again while the rest of the team watches* I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in teeny tiny pieces."

Jaune:"*Head hanging back* I don't care what you do to me...But you are not messing with my team!*looks at Cardin with fury*."

Cardin:"*looking momentarily shocked*What? You think talk like that makes you tough? You think you're a big strung man now?"

Jaune smiles in defiance. An enraged Cardin roars and raises his fist again, but a bright light shines from Jaune. Cardin is crying out in pain as he holds his hand, Jaune now back on the ground but completely healed looks confusedly at his hands as they faintly glow white. While he stares, though, Skry Lark kicks Jaune in the back and gets him on his stomach. But he looks up and glares at the approaching Cardin."

Cardin:"Let's see how much of man you really are..."

A low growl is heard, and a surprised CRDL Team turns around and sees a large paw crash. A paw belonging to a huge Ursa Major with dozens of jagged spikes sticking out from its wide back. It leaps forward and stands over the terrified students, lifting its head in the air to smell the sap on Cardin's breastplate. It lands back on its forelegs and roars at Cardin while his teammates heroically flee.

Russel:"That's a big Ursa!"

Cardin is rooted to the spot when the grimm swings its claw and knocks him sideways, revealing Jaune covering behind him. The Ursa continues to sniff, uninterested in Jaune and following its nose to Cardin. He watches at it towers over Cardin, who get his wits and pulls out his mace only for the monster to swipe it away to Jaune's feet. He looks conflicted wondering whether to fight or run away.

meanwhile the roar of the giant grimm is head by the other teams still collecting sap on the other side of the forest.

Ruby:"*getting concerned* Did you guys hear that?"

Suddenly the remaining member of Team CRDL are seen running the other way from the roar through the other students.

Ruseel:"*lookiing back* Ursa! Ursa!"

Y/N:"Ursa?! Where?"

Russel:"*struggling and still running in air but points back from where they came* Back there! It's got Cardin."

Pyrrha:"*dropping her jar of sap* Jaune!"

Ruby:"Yang! You and Blake go get Professor Goodwitch!"

Y/N:"No wait!, tell the headmaster about this. I sensed something  just like in the first time i came to the emerald forest."

Yang and Blake nod before following the orders

Pyrrha:"*to Ren and Nora as she and Ruby activate their weapons* You two, go with them! There could be more!"

Mei:"Then we will provide you our help as well *with her teammates ready in combat positions* this may become a serious case, so watch out for yourself!"

Y/N:"*nod* But if the situations gets worse you all will leave the place immediately! We will entrust this to the headmaster and the other teachers!"

Cardin is attempting to run from the following Ursa, but it leaps over its prey and claws him away. He tries to get up and crawl away.

Cardin:"Crap! Crap! Crap!"