Chapter 23

Some time has passed since their training with Y/N, they're fully improved and able to use few strategies to trick Y/N or catch him off guard with their individual skills and teamworks.

Y/N's room

Nuwa:"Hurry up Y/N! I want to see many things there!*grabbing Y/N's right hand*"

Y/N:"Could you please give me some times to settle things before going?*giving a letter to a bird by tying it on its foot on his window sill* Take this letter to him."

The bird fly away with the letter and Y/N leaves his room to meet up with his friends.

Fuxi:"You sure about this? Once you do it, there's no second chance for your 'peaceful'."

Y/N:"*nod*I've made up my mind. You two will follow me right?"

Nuwa:"Of course we are! You're our wielder now so we didn't have to follow the 'Tianxuan Rules'."

Fuxi:"Yes, until you're death we'll never leave you."

Y/N:"*dramatically* Thank you...You two are so kind*sniffs*."

Fuxi:"Stop doing that! You're making me gross."

Y/N:"Just kidding haha..."

Y/N stop his movement because he see 'him' outside the academy waiting under the tree with his umbrella. Y/N then teleports outside and slowly approach him.

 Y/N then teleports outside and slowly approach him

Y/N:"So you already received my letter huh?"

Gray Serpent:"*bows* Of course I am, I'm always checking on you Sir Y/N *dropping a briefcase in front of him*."

Y/N:"*looking at the brief case* Ok, that's a little weird, anyways what's inside? Is it some kind of 'top secret weapon' for me?"

Gray Serpent:"No. After the tournament start, I need you to go and meet me at this position. *showing a map of the tournament stadium*."

Y/N:"So, you're my boss now?*taking the briefcase*"

Gray Serpent:"*chuckles* Of course not Sir Y/N, I'm just a humble servant for my master. After some trip with me you'll be able to see our master*disappeared*"

Y/N:"*sighs* Our master? And as usual he's quick at vanishing thingy...Well let's see what's inside then."

Y/N walks inside the building with the briefcase, little did he knows someone watched the scene where Y/N and Gray Serpent talking together until they leaves.

With Ruby and Kiana

Ruby was sitting at a hill in front of a single tombstone with 'Summer Rose' on it.

Ruby:"Hey Mom. Sorry that I haven't come here in a while. Many things have been and pretty busy too. Oh, Dad's here too you know! He's uh...Teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going out on some missions soon. I think he misses adventuring with you mom...I miss you too...*wiping her tears* Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet, so that's cool. I think being on a team with yang helps. I keep her in line...*chuckles* That was a joke. She's actually a great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from Dad. Well, so are Weiss and Blake. Oh, they're my teammates. Together, we form Team RWBY. And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion. Anyways uh, I made a lot of new friends! Like the one who's with me now Kiana and her team. They're amazing you know, just like us! Sometimes we trained together and hang out with each others too!"