Chapter 9

Y/N now is wearing his regular attire, with Nuwa ready in his hand facing the growling creature in the cage that barely seen.

Ruby:"Go Y/N!!"

Weiss:"*looking at her leader* Ruby! He's trying to focus!"

Ruby:"Oh...Um...Sorry..."

Kiana:"*speaking with low voice* Well that harsh."

Mei:"Kiana, it's bad talking about someone without the person knowing."

Kiana:"Eh...But..."

Bronya:"Kiana is idiot, of course she doesn't know it."

Kiana:"Hei!"

Mei:"Now now stop it you two, let's focus to whats in front of us."

Port:"Alright!! *next to the cage, pulliing out Blowhard* Let the match...Begin!"

Professor port swings down and break the lock, dropping the cage door and revealing the Boarbatusk inside which immediately start charges at Y/N. Y/N dodge the first charge and jump backwards making a distance between them.

Port:"Ha-ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?"

Ruby:"Hang in there, Y/N!"

Y/N now standing in the way of the oncoming Boarbatusk, analyzing the surrounding and try to think a good plan.

Port:"Bold, new approach. I like it!"

Ruby:"Come on, Y/N! Show it who's the boss!"

Y/N:'Boarbatusk, just like its name and its form. It only charges in straight line so there's a chance I can land a fatal hit. But hitting its stomach, must make an entrance so i can end it with one blow.'

The Boarbatusk start to charges at Y/N. Y/N on the other hand already think the way he will kill the Boarbatusk, so he dodge the Boarbatusk once more but this time he kick the grimm making the grimm bouncing in the air. Not wasting time, Y/N with his stance now ready to release the final blow with Nuwa.

Y/N:"Fifth technique: Dispersion thrust!"

Y/N attack the grimm thrusting his sword into the grimm stomache making it split in two body. But, before the bodies drop to the ground a mini black hole appears absorping the bodies making its disappear into nothingness.

Port:"Bravo! Bra-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true Huntsman 'in' training!"

The other students still couldn't belive what they just saw. As for Y/N, he stands up at attention from his position and Ruby continues to frown

Port:"I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and...Stay vigilant! Class dismissed!"

Weiss glares and turns away, walking hurriedly to the exit past her teammates.

Jaune:"Sheesh, what's with her?"

The remaining of RWBY members look at each other with same question. Weiss still storming off, but Ruby turns a corner and manage to catch up with her.

Ruby:"Weiss!"

Weiss:"*Turn around* What?"

Ruby:"What's wrong with you? Why are you being so-"

Weiss:"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong tith you?! Your're supposed to be a leader, and all you've been so far is a nuisance!"

Ruby:"*scoffs* What did I do?"

Weiss:"That's just it, you've done nothing to earn your position! Back in the forest, you acted like a child and you've only continued to do so!"

Ruby:"Weiss, where is this coming from Weiss? What happened to all talk about 'working together'? I though you believed acting as a team?"