Chapter 15

A ship flies through the skies over the beautiful Vale. Y/N currently accompanying Seele over the city to do some shopping. They past the Dust shop "From Dust Till Dawn" with the owner re opening the shop.

Y/N:"Seele, what is really you looking for? isn't this enough for them?*showing the many shopping bag in his hands*"

Seele:"*giggle* Aw, come on Y/N there is really something I'm looking for and it's a secret so until I found it, you have to accompanying me. But if you feeling tired, you know you can always ask me to help you carry them?*pointing at the bags*"

Y/N:"Ugh, I'm not tired. It's just we've been looking for an hour and you still searching it."

Seele:"Oh Y/N, stop complaining its your fault that you lose the bet *giggle*."

Y/N:"Yeah, yeah. So the thing you've been searching is?"

Seele:"Hmm, maybe a necklace or a ring but....*looks at Y/N* Hey Y/N if I ask you, what would you get a ring or necklace?"

Y/N:"Pendant maybe? *Seele give him a questioning look* Necklace only just an ordinary chain around your neck, but pendant can save your precious name or photo from your really love most."

Seele:"*little shock*Wow, Y/N...*looks away and smiles*"

Y/N:"*give her questioning look* Huh? Did I say something wrong?"

Seele:"*quickly shook her head* No, nothing at all. Let's keep going!"

They walk through the city until Y/N get bumped with someone. Young man with gray hair also holding a paper bag probably shopping bag and the other one, a girl who looks like his friend looking at her friend

Man?:"Ugh, you better watch where your going!"

Y/N:"Sorry, my bad *'metal?'*."

Man?:"Yeah, yeah next time you better use your eyes perfectly*walks away*"

Girl?:"I'm sorry, he's not a in a mood right now just don't take it seriously*apologizing*"

Y/N:"No, its mine no need to apologize. Anyway let's go Seele we still have to buy your thing, and have a good day Ms and Mr *grabbing Seele's hand walking away from them*."

Seele:"Y/N, you know thats not your fault right?*still walking, looks at Y/N*"

Y/N:"*Serious tone*Becareful, they aren't normal."

Seele:"*little shock* E-eh...O-okay."

They keep walking without any coversation. Seele really want to start it, but she still afraid by Y/N's when he's serious. In the other hand, Y/N feel bad for Seele making her scared by his tone and also thinking who are the persons they met before.

Until they finally arrives at jewelry store. A fashionable one with a few people inside. Y/N without hestitation pulls Seele into the store.

Manager:"Hello, I'm the manager so what would you like to buy?*asking Y/N*"

Y/N:"*looks at the display* Wow, its so many...Hmm maybe this but I think that's better."

Seele:"*looks at Y/N nervously* Y/N? Why are we here?"

Y/N:"*stop his monologue and looks back* Didn't you ask me what I'm gonna get for you right? Well, here we are."

Seele:"E-eh? I-I didn't-"

Y/N:"Sir, how 'bout this one blue butterfly one *pointing at the pendant on display*."

Manager:"Ah, simple but very beauty. You really have a quite taste like my brother."