Chapter 25 "How it all began"

Port:"Cut the cameras!"

Mercury:"Ah, my leg! My leg!"

Yang:"That's what you get, you-"

She looked around to see she was surrounded by the Atleasian Knights and two soldiers

Soldier:"Yang Xiao Long, stand down!"

Yang:"What!? Why!?"

The others saw Emerald running to the stage

Emerald:"Mercury!"

Mercury:"Why'd she do that? Why'd she attack me?!*crying hysterically*"

Emerald in the meanwhile scowled at Yang, as she looked up at the screen to see a replay of what happened. Leaving her completely shocked and horrified, she then looked at her friends, only to meet their scarred and horrified faces. Later she was escorted by the security out from the arena.

After what happened to Yang, Mei and her friends get back to their dorms. Thinking what happened, why would Yang attacked Mercury like that and what trick did that guy use on Yang.

Bronya:"Somethings not right with that girl Emerald and that boy Mercury, last time I saw them fights their movements...They moved like soldier who used to be fighting in the battlefield...Killer one."

Kiana:"Maybe they're using something like a provoking line, saying about herself or even her family...Yeah that's what making me mad too if I was Yang."

Seele:"But we didn't heard or saw Mercury doing that after the match."

Mei:"Bronya...What would happen if I can use illusion?"

Bronya:"Like a semblance? Never met one before but-"

Kiana:"That's it! Mei, you're right maybe one of them is illusion semblance or something like that!*stands up* Come on, we gotta see Yang!"

Bronya:"I agree with Kiana this time."

Mei:"Alright then, until we found the truth. Let's go with 'illusion' one so becareful around them okay?"

They exited their dorm and get to Team RWBY's dorm, where they met two Atlesian Knights

Knight:"Halt! No one is allowed to enter this dorm besides Team RWBY and General."

Mei:"*taking something from her pocket and show it to them* I believe you'll let us in right?"

Knight:"R-Raiden, sorry for our doings. General didn't want anyone or the suspect escape, so you may get inside Miss Raiden."

Mei:"*smiles* Thank you."

They entered the room, surprising the girls

Ruby:"Kiana? How did you four get here? General put two robots to guard our doors."

Kiana:"DId you forget we have, 'Miss No 1 in Atlas'?*bright smile*

Mei:"K-kiana don't say it like that! And I'm not the no 1 there!"

Bronya:"We think we might know what happened."

Then the doors opened to reveal General Ironwood.

Ironwood:"Mei? What are you doing here with your teammates?"

Mei:"We have something to say to you, but you first General."

Ironwood:"*nod* Yang, I'm sorry but you've left us with no choice."

Yang:"But he attacked me! You have to trust me!"

Ironwood:"Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise."