Chapter 14

Y/N currently sitting inside the cafe in the middle of Vale alone. He's thinking why would 'they' send her here and Blake's true nature now have been revealed yesterday. Also the appearances of honkai beasts in the forest near Beacon.

Y/N:"*scratch his head* Ugh...So much to think, Ozpin was no joke when he told us about the maiden under the Beacon."

Nuwa:"Well, why don't you ask us about our opinion?"

Y/N:"Your opinions are okay but sometimes its really are something..."

Nuwa:"Aww, come on no one gonna hurt by asking a people opinions right?"

Y/N:"Yeah sure...So, what do you think about this?"

Nuwa:"Hmm...Well from what I know and felt the maiden's power was already half. So my assumption is someone who have the other half gonna make a plan to take the power from the maiden."

Y/N:"By making the honkai beasts appear few times in Beacon? How they do that tho..."

Fuxi:"Maiden power can be the source but it's too weak because maiden originally wasn't come from the tree."

Y/N:"*Yeah...ugh its just like 2 mythology from different land meet each other in this remnant."

Fuxi:"Well, they maybe looks like that but we can't just let it slide. Besides you still have to follow that cat girl right?"

Nuwa:"Yeah, she's currently on top of this building. I sensed two energy one of them must be the girl."

Y/N:"*exhale* Yeah, gotta keep an eye on her. She maybe has some intel about the organization."

Waiter:"*put down a cup of Cappuccino on the table* Here's your order sir, anything else?"

Y/N:"*take his cup* No, thats all I need thank you."

Waiter:"You're welcome sir."

Y/N:"Sir...Is it my presence?*sips his Cappuccino*"

Meanwhile with Team RWBY

Ruby:"*shouting* Blaaaake!"

Yang:"*calling out* Blaaaake!"

Ruby, Yang, and Weiss walking through town and calling in vain for their missing teammate.

Ruby:"*still shouting* Blaaaake! Where aaaare yooouuu!?"

Yang:"Blake!"

Ruby:"*turns to Weiss* Weiiiss, you're not helping!"

Weiss:"Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!"

Ruby:"*crossing her arms in irritation* Ugh, Weiss..."

Weiss:"It was just an idea!"

Ruby:"*walking down the sidewalk* Yeah, a bad one."

Yang:"*following Ruby from behind* Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions."

Weiss:"*following her from behind* I think that when we hear it, you'll realize I was right!"

Penny:"*out of nowhere following from behind* And I think Weiss's hair looks wonderful today!"

Ruby:"*turning around with her team in surprise*Aaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?"

Penny:"*cheerfully ignoring the question* Hey guys! What are you up to?"

Ruby:"Uhh..."

Yang:"We're looking for our friend Blake."

Penny:"Oooh, you mean the Faunus girl whose Y/N tracking on."