Chapter 22

~Frostwolf Squad Fragment 3

With Ana and Mei side few minutes before

Ana:"This is bad! Mei we need to move fast!"

Mei:"*hurriedly* This way people! *leading them to safe points*."

But many grimms already surrounding them some of them already tried to attack the civillian. Some of them already got eaten by the grimm luckily some of them are safe due to Mei's sword skill.

Mei:"There's too many of them we need to make another way! Ana we need something to do with these monsters!"

Ana:"*shooting a flying grimms* I have one, but Y/N will be angry after this so-"

Mei:"I'll help you about that later! Just do it or we won't make it?"

Ana:"Okay*nod*."

Ana stop her shooting and focus at her power.

Ana:"Okay Ana...You can do this! Just stay calm and breath normally."

Her arms starts to glows white along with the air suddenly feels colder than before. She creates something which will protect them from the grimms around. Creating a place which will be her playground...

One of her special powers, Ice domain.

Male1:"Look! There's something covering up the sky!*pointing out at the sky*."

Female1:"Is that an ice?! covering up the sky?!"

Mei:"One of her special powers...This maybe dangerous for her or even us but we've got no other choices.*unsheath her blade*. Get to the safe place, I'll handle the monsters!"

The civillians start to move to a safer place with Mei covering them and Ana controling her domain so the monsters can't come near them.

Mei:"Now then, lets see who's the quickest here*starts to dash quickly through the horde of grimms*."

~Frostwolf Squad Fragment 3

After defeated Wendy and aqcuired the gem of desire, Y/N and his group leave the village to give the gem to the General Ironwood for more inspection with the gem. The gem is indeed very valuable because it's self hold a power to control the wind. And now Y/N and his group are currently on the airship that sent by General Ironwood.

Y/N:"*closing his eyes*What do you want?"

Himeko:"Y/N...The fact that the gem may or already corrupted her mind when she's arrived at the village doesn't mean that you're the one who causing it."

Y/N:"Indeed I'm not the one who's caused it but...That doesn't cover the whole point going to this sector to kill her and aqcuire the gem."

Himeko:"I know, but if we tell you about the matters then you would reject our offer in the past."

Y/N:"*chuckles* That's why I left. Them, those bastards lie to me, they said that they will help the others to survive from this apocalypse world but in the end they only do what's benefit them."

Himeko:"I know you hate them, but you will do the same if you are one of them."

Y/N:"Yep*stretches* That's why working together doesn't with them doesn't benefit me in the past and of course one of my many reason to leave the squad."

Himeko:"Yet you're declaring that 'Hey! I'm going back to the squad yo!'..."

Y/N:"*laughs* Yeah, that's really what I've been thinking. *looks up* Going back to the squad, going together as a team on the battlefields it's really give me a goosebumps...*serious* And yet here I am, helping 'them' acquiring the gem of desire. Who knows what those 'old peoples' would do to the gem, they maybe try to find another user!"