forever

~Epilouge~

*third person's POV*

"Hadrian love, are you ready? We have to go or else we'll miss the train!"shouted the petite blond. Next to him was his 11 year old daughter, daisy potter, with her long blonde hair tied into two pony tails. She was holding his hand as they waited for the others to come down.

"Coming!" Shouted Hadrian from upstairs as loud footsteps could be heard descending from the stairs.

A tall brunette with messy hair was carrying a large luggage with him and grabbing onto a boy with equally messy brunette hair.

Draco smiled fondly at the sight before him and giggled. He loved his family.

"I told you to pack last night Scorpius! If we're late, it's on you!" Said daisy as she colder her brother who was sheepishly scratching his head.

Draco laughed fondly before combing his hand through hadrians messy hair.

"Look at you! Your hair is a mess!" Draco said as he tip toed and combed his fingers through hadrians hair.

"But Luna said it makes me look hot!" Hadrian pouted as he bend down to allow Draco to have better access to his hair.

"Well, that's true." Draco said as he smiled gently.

Once they were done, the family left and went to platform 9 and 3/4.

*Time skip to when they are at platform 9 3/4*

"Hurry! You're gonna be late" shouted draco as he rushed his kids and Hadrian through the brick wall.

Once they entered, they spotted pansy and Blaise immediately with their child, poppy.

"PANS! BLAISE!" Draco shouted as he waved to his friends. Hadrian followed behind him and waved too. Daisy and Scorpius ran towards poppy and gave her a big hug. Before getting ready to get on the train.

"I missed you all so much!" Pansy said as she hugged Draco and harry. Draco hugged pansy back before moving back into Hadrian's arms. Tom riddle was the new headmaster of Hogwarts since they got rid of dumbledore.

Draco and Hadrian gave both their kids a hug before watching them go to get on the train. Daisy however, didn't let go of Draco and Hadrian. She had tees in her eyes and a worried expression on her face.

"Daddy, papa, what if- what if I don't get into. slytherin?" She whispered, worry evident in her voice.

Dracos face softened as he smiled gently at her.

"It doesn't matter honey. We don't care what house your in, as long as your happy!" Draco said, gently caressing her cheek.

"Yea honey. And if anyone hurts or bullies you, just tell your daddy here and I'll got best them up for you!" Hadrian said before getting hit at the back of his head by Draco.

Hadrian yelled as he frowned like a child, causing daisy to giggle at her parents silliness.

"Don't teach your kid such bad stuff." Draco nagged as he gently kissed daisy on the cheek.

Daisy smiled as she hugged her parents again before running to the train and meeting up with her brother and her best friend, poppy.

Draco sighed as he watched his children get in the train. Tears welling up in his eyes.

"They grow up so fast don't they." Hadrian said, wrapping his arms around the smaller neko.

Draco sniffed as he wiped the tears from his eyes, nuzzling into Hadrian's chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Forever

A/N

Hey guys, I'm so so sorry for ending this so abruptly. I just don't have much motivation for this story, but I didn't want to leave this story hanging so I just wrote a random ending. I'm so sorry if I wasted your time but I just wanted to finish this as soon as possible, so I sincerely apologize.

However, I have a new drarry oneshot collection book, and I would be very grateful if you guys are willing to check it out. You can request for stories and I will try my best to write each and every one of your story ideas :)

I would really appreciate it if you guys went and read it.

This is the story. I hope you guys will enjoyed this fanfic and I hope you guys will enjoy my other story. I sincerely apologize for ending this really sloppily, but im doing my best.

If you guys want, I can write a sequel about daisy, Scorpius and poppy, their children!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FIR READING THIS AND SHOWING ME SO MUCH SUPPORT!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Stay safe and healthy!

I love you guys so much!

Bye for now~