albus...

*third person's POV*

"Were home." Hadrian said as he walked into the manor. The couple had got their Hogwarts uniforms, and had just came back. As soon as he came in, Tom could sense a dark aura surrounding Hadrian. He had his arm wrapped around draco possessively. The aura surrounding him was deadly, however, it was also protective and comforting to the people behind it. It was like a shield protecting the two mates, more so draco than Hadrian.

"Hey! What happened?" Tom asked worriedly. Looking up at the two. Hadrian had a annoyed look on his face, but not to his father, but to the people who disrespected him and his mate. He didn't even realise tom was asking him a question until draco gently nuzzled his arm, causing him to look down at his mate. "Ton asked you a question." Draco answered softly. Hadrian gazed fondly at his mate, before smiling at him lovingly and kissing his forehead gently. "Thank you baby." He said, causing draco's ears to perk up at the praise.

"You were saying, father?" Hadrian asked. Tom smiled slightly at the cute couple. "I asked what happened." Tom repeated. "We bumped into Ronald and ginerva. And they started billing draco and calling him names. Then ginerva flirted with me, even though she has her 'boyfriend harry potter'. Then Ronald told her that they needed 'him' for money." Hadrian mumbled, suddenly feeling depressed. His own friend was just using him, and even though he hated Ronald, he still felt like he meant nothing. Like he doesn't matter. Like he was just a pawn. Just being used by others.

Draco whined, feeling helpless. He wanted to help his dominant as much as he could, but right now, he didn't know what to do. So, he stood on his tippy toes and gently kissed Hadrian on the cheek, rubbing his hand comfortingly up and down Hadrian's bicep. He then gently pulled Hadrian down and pushed his face gently into his scent glands at his neck, releasing more of that sweet honey like smell. Hadrian calmed down, and started inhaling deeply.

While Hadrian was calming down, Tom was seething with anger. How dare the blood traitor hurt his son. He was going to make them pay. He was going to make every single one of them pay. Suddenly, Tom remembered something. When hadrian flashed his eyes, they were such a deep red colour. They were not like normal vampire eyes. He would need to research on that. Also, he needed to train hadrian. He was a fire vampire, which is one of the strongest element a vampire can have. Yes. He would need to train hadrian to not loose control.

"Tom? Are you ok?" Alicia asked as she came down the staircase. She sensed that her mate wasn't in a very good mood, so she came down. "I'm fine dear." Tom replied, smiling. Tom pecked alica on her lips gently before telling hadrian to follow him. Hadrian nodded and followed his father, leaving the two subs behind to chat.

~with hadrian and tom~

The pair walked to the riddle family library. Hadrian waited as tom was looking through books. After awhile, tom found the book he needed.

"Hadrian, I think there is something you might want to know about your inheritance. This book has the answers to all the question you might have." Tom said as he passed hadrian a huge book with a title 'Creature inheritances 101' he helped hadrian flip it to a page that states Vampires.

Vampires;

There are many different kinds of vampires.

Earth. Capricorn, Virgo and Taurus vampires. These kind of vampires are one of the most common vampires. These vampires are like most vampires. They can't see themselves in the mirror, and they can only eat blood. Any kind of blood will satisfy them. They are powerful, and can control the land. They can move objects around without a wand, and using only their mind. They have a very strong mental resilience and will do what ever it takes to get what they want. But they can be very uptight. They are also almost always dominant.

Water. Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio. These vampires are more uncommon than earth vampires. They live underwater, like mermaid, they have tails. However, they can also change them to human legs. Their diet includes of blood of animal and seafood. These special kind of vampires are similar to sirens. But instead of using their voices, they will manipulate their prey into coming with them, before drinking their blood. A sip of blood is enough for them to last half a year. Even though they have harsh killing methods, they are very caring and emotional creatures. They have the ability to manipulate water, and can see in the dark. They can breathe in air, but only for a certain period of time. They cant stay under the sun for too long or else their skin will dry and they will die. They are also mostly submissive.

Wind. Gemini, Aquarius and Libra. These vampires are rare. These special vampires are free spirited and can have more than one soulmates. They can drink only human blood. They are beautiful creatures and are almost always the submissive. They have big wings and are not allergic to the sun. They can control the air, and are very social creatures. They lure their prey in by seducing them before biting them. These are very playful and smart creatures, and though they may seem naive, its all just an act.

And last but not least,

Fire. Leo, Aries and Sagittarius. These are the rarest and most powerful vampire of then all. They can survive fire and control it. They live among the earth vampires, but are very very different. Normal blood van keep them alive, but not in control. They need the blood of their mate every 4 months, or else they will slowly lose control. These are very loyal creatures. They have one life long mate. These special vampires can kill with a blink of an eye. So it is best not to get on their bad side. Their possessive nature is both good and bad. When they have their mate, they will do what ever it takes to keep them safe. And will not hesitate to kill if you ever hurt their mate. They are always dominant because there is too much power in them to submit.

Eye colours:

Pink- weak vampire
Red- normal vampire
Dark red- strong vampire
Garnet- strongest vampire

After reading, hadrian gaped and looked up at Tom. "I-im the king vampire?" He gasped out. "And I'm a fire vampire?" He continued, looking very shocked. Tom laughed slightly at his sons shocked expression and nodded. "We can use this against dumbledore. Because right now, you are on of the most powerful being on earth. And he can't deny you. you are a hundred times stronger than him." Tom told him, with a sinister glint in his eyes. Hadrian laughed wickedly.

Finally... Who has the upper hand now, Albus...

Hey guys!

Sorry, but Im not going to be able to update that much now since I have to go back to school, but I will try my best to update whenever I can. I'm really sorry.

Stay safe! And be careful!

Love you guys!

Bye!