lessons

*third person POV*

Grunting softly, hadrian opened his eyes and winced when sunlight shone into his eyes. When he could finally focus, he realised draco wasn't be his side. Panicking, he called put for his draco. Alone. Lonely. He was scared. Where was his kitten? He needed to find his kitten. At that moment, draco walked in the room wearing his uniform. Hadrian gave a sigh of relief. He then thought to himself. We would need to put some ground rules. And maybe some punishments and w could have some rewards too. He thought to himself. Smirking slightly when he thought about all the things he could do to draco (yes, there might be smut in this chapter). "Hadrian you need to get ready! Or else we'll be late!" Draco said, taking a step forward trying to get to the closet. Hadrian smirked to himself and wrapped an arm around draco's petite waist, pulling him down onto his lap. Draco let out a little squeak . "Hadrian lemme go." Draco pouted, turning to face hadrian. "No." Hadrian said, giving draco a chaste kiss on the lips, hands tightening around his waist. "Hadriannn please~" draco begged, pouting cutely ears flattening against his head for dramatic affect. "Fine." Hadrian said, kissing draco on the forehead before letting him go. Draco grumbled as he walked to the closet, clearly embarrassed while Hadrian just sat there and laughed.

Once the pair were done, they walked to the great hall hand in hand. When they entered, they were suddenly bombarded with the different scents and inheritance. Even though the same thing happened the day before, draco was still shocked. He wasn't ready to face everyone. Not after what happened the day before. He was scared. He burrowed closer to hadrian, whimpering softly. Hadrian gave him a reassuring look before guiding him to the Slytherin table.

"Its going to be alright kitten, dont be sacred. I'll protect you." Hadrian whispered reassuringly in Draco's ear. Draco took in a breathe, calming down. Hadrian sat down first, before gently pulling draco down onto his lap, sneering at everyone who looked at them before nuzzling Draco's neck.

Pansy was squealing and looking at the two. Her inner fangirl wanting to come out and start yelling I SHIP IT! But blaise was holding her back so hadrian wouldn't kill her.

Draco just blushed and his his face in his hands. Hadrian took Draco's plate, and started to fill it up with things draco would like. He knew draco didn't like eating because of his past, so he just took the things that he knew for sure draco liked. Hadrian started cutting up the food, and feeding it to draco. He brought the food up to Draco's lips. Draco blushed at all the attention his mate was giving him. Draco opened his mouth and hadrian fed him the price of fluffy pancake. Draco closed his soft plump pink lips around the fork, moaning slightly at the delicious taste. Hadrian eyes darkened in lust, the blonde neko didn't even know what effect he had on hadrian. He didn't realise anything until he moved on hadrian's lap and accidentally rubbed against hadrians crouch. Both boys groaned at the friction, and it was only then that draco realised that hadrian was hard. He blushed and gave out a squeak. "S-sorry..." He mumbled, ears twitching with embarrassment. "We can still continue if you want pet~" hadrian whispered seductively. "E-eh~" draco squeaked, fave going even redder than before. "H-hadrian, we have to eat a-and we have classes!" Draco mumbled back, hiding his face in the crook of hadrian's neck. "We can do it later then~" hadrian whispered into his ears, eyes flashing red for a split second. Anyone who had their inheritance would be able to smell their arousal. Draco just nodded, drunk on hadrians musky scent.

~time skip to during lessons~

The first lesson for the pair of Slytherins were potions. Taught by professor Snape. Most people thought that Draco, the potions prodigy would love potions, but he doesn't. Snape was the one that took his mother away from him. His mother left him because of Snape. He hated Snape. Hated him.

When they entered the classroom, all eyes were on them. It turned out proffesor Snape was already in the classroom. Snape was staring at them with a sneer on his face. "Mallory, Malfoy. Why were you two late?" He said, facing his onyx black eyes at the pair. Draco trembled slightly under the intense stare of professor Snape. Hadrian seemed to notice this and wrapped an arm around Draco's waist, pulling him slightly against his chest. "I'm sorry proffesor, but we weren't late. We were right on time." Hadrian said smugly, pointing to the clock which showed that they were right on time. Snape looked taken aback and had no choice but to let them go. Hadrian and draco took a seat next to pansy and Blaise. Draco leaned his head against Hadrian's shoulder.

"Today we are going to make amoretia a lie potion." Proffesor Snape told the class. Most girls giggled, thinking of how they could use it on their crushes. Some of them looked over at Hadrian. Even though Hadrian had a mate, Draco, they haven't mated yet. In order for two creatures to mate, they must go through a process. The dominant mate must first woo the submissive. They must prove that they are strong enough to protect their mate and defend their mate when needed. The next step is for the submissive to take care of the dominant. Prove that they will take care of them and love them. The next step is the acceptance. Where both mates have to say the traditional mating vows. Immediately after that, they will go through this step so they will be finally bonded. This process must be done within 2 months when the pair meets. Right now, they have 1 1/2 months more. Draco wrapped one arm around Hadrian and climbed into his lap glaring at every girl that looked at his Hadrian. Hadrian just chuckled lowly. Draco, being a Malfoy, does not like sharing. And never will like sharing.  Especially not his Hadrian. Hadrian just pet his head, laughing softly. Draco really looked like and adorable kitten when he was glaring. Draco a bottom lip was jutting out and his eyes were narrowed at every girl in the class. Hadrian then started petting Draco's head again, and whispered in his ear "Jealous kitten?" Dracos eyes widened and he blushed. "N-no I'm not!" He said. Hadrian just smiled fondly and caressed his cheek. Draco melted into his touch, purring slightly.

"AHEM!" Snape cleared his throat suddenly, startling Draco. He gave a little whine, shaking slightly. Hadrian growled at snape and hugged Draco tighter against his chest when the blonde Neko wanted to get up. Snape looked annoyed, but continued with the lesson.

~time skip~

The two mates were walking back to the Slytherin dormitory. "Hey kitten, I need to go to the bathroom for abit.it won't take long. Promise." Hadrian said. Draco nodded and walked back to find pansy and blaise. It was then the blonde encountered two gingers and a certain brown haired student. "Hey look guys! Malfoy is a pathetic sub! HAHAH! He is so weak! Where's your Dom now huh? Abandoned you! Hah! Pathetic!" Weasel yelled, causing everyone to look at the Neko. Draco whimpered,keeping his head down with his ears flat against his head. He was just a weak sub who can't even protect himself when Hadrian isn't here. Tears pooled at the corner of his grey eyes as he clenched his hands into a fist. Shutting his eyes, trying to will all the bad thoughts away. "L-leave me a-alone..." Draco stuttered out. "What you gonna do about it if we don't?" This time it was the weasellette that spoke,shoving Draco down. He helped when his tail was smashed against the floor. "P-please l-leave me a-alone..." Draco whimpered when he was pulled up by the collar. "No." Weasel said, slapping him across the face. Tears were pouring down Draco's face as he tried to gasp for air.

"Ronald Weasley. put down Draco right now!" Her usually sing song voice was laced with venom. Her blue eyes shone with anger...