blood problems

*third person POV*

After finishing the drink, Hadrian's blood red eyes slowly fade back to his normal forest green eyes. Sighing in relief, Hadrian hunger was no longer there, but he wasn't satisfied. He felt like it was mixing something. And he didn't really understand. He was so confused. And being confused was something Hadrian hated. After being lied to his whole life, he needed answers. "Hadrian?" He heard draco ask in a timid voice, looking up at Hadrian with concern filled in his eyes. "A-are you ok?" He asked, blushing slightly. Taking one look at his blushing mate, Hadrian pulled draco into his chest, and buried his face into his mates silky blonde hair, inhaling the pleasant smell. "I'm fine dray! Its just.." He trailed off, turning his head away. Draco looked up and his grey eyes met the green ones of his mate. "What's wrong?" Draco asked, tilting his head to the side cutely. Hadrian sighed for the umpteenth time before dragging draco back to the couch. He sat draco down on his lap. "Well... I feel like no one I'd telling me anything. I don't understand myself, my own body, my heritage. And I just learned that I was not who I thought I was, and now... Now I'm just so confused! I don't understand anything that is happening to me! And its so frustrating!I feel like everything in my life was planned for me, and I just don't understand!" Hadrian answered truthfully. Draco place his head on Hadrian's warm chest, "you can ask tom. I'm sure he'll be willing to tell you. Your his son. And he's also a vampire himself!" Draco replied, "that's a good idea! Thank you dray. You such a good kitten." Hadrian said, rubbing Draco's fluffy cat ears. Draco purred in delight at his mate's words of praise. "Well then let's go see your father!" Draco replied excitedly.

Hadrain got up, and placed draco on the floor, before wrapping his arm around the other man's slender waist.
"Come on then. Let's go!" Hadrian said. He could sense his fathers presence in the other room. Draco snuggles up to Hadrian's side in contentment as Hadrian led him tom.

Draco was however, not ready for what came next.

As soon as he entered the room, he felt himself whimper pathetically at the smell of another dominant. He shrank back and leaned in closer to Hadrian, hiding his face in Hadrian's chest. Tom was in front of then fuming with anger. In tom's hands, was a letter. Hadrian suppressed a growl when he heard his submissive whimper in fear, but he controlled himself. Tom looked up at the whimper. Tom controlled his dominant pheromones and calmed his anger. Draco calmed down drastically. "What's in the letter?" Hadrian asked, narrowing his eyes down at the piece of paper. Grunting lowly, tom answered hesitantly, "its... Its from Lucius to draco." He spat the name Lucius with venom. Draco's body tensed up and his blood ran cold. Oh no! Father wants to see me Maybe he wants me to go back home! What if tom let's him have me! Draco thought to himself in a panic. Draco gripped on tightly to Hadrian in distress as he whine sadly. Hadrian held on to draco tightly, even though he didn't understand what happened to draco, all he wanted to do was protect his little neko from the world. He could feel the blonde trembling. "What did it say?" Hadrian asked, knowing that draco would not be able to ask in this state. Tom passed the letter to Hadrian, who used his free hand to take it and open it.

The letter read...

Draco fucking malfoy

You better get back home this instant or I will come and find you. If you don't answer, trust me there will be a worse punishment. I found out that the muggle way is a lot more exciting. And painful. I heard you went through your inheritance. How dare you not tell me! You better not be a sub or you will see what happens.

From
Lucius malfoy

Hadrian growled lowly in anger. Who dare hurt my mate! He thought, clenching his fist in anger. He could feel his fangs coming out and he was sure his eyes were glowing red. He was going to kill Lucius and whoever stands in his way. Then he heard a small whimper coming from his precious kitten. "H-hadrian? p-please don't le-let him take me-e!" Draco whimpered, as tears sprung up in his eyes. Hadrian automatically calmed and started cooing "don't cry baby. Its okay. I won't let anything happen to you! He will not take you away." He said, using his fingers to wipe away the tears and kissing his face gently.