gringotts

*Third person POV*

Draco looked at the letter sent to him from gringgotts. He was confused. Why did no one tell me about my inheritance? Draco thought to himself as he carefully place the letter on his desk. Draco furrowed his brows thoughtfully, a cute frown forming on his porcelain face. He looked at the clocks next to him, and realised that it was 10. "I guess I'll just have to get ready and go to gringotts ( thank you haelhat16 for telling me how its spelled! ). " Draco mumbled to himself.

He showered, brushed his teeth and got dressed.

(Draco's outfit)

He his his ears inside the beanie and tucked his fluffy tail under his pants

He his his ears inside the beanie and tucked his fluffy tail under his pants. It was uncomfortable, but it was better this than for others to find out he wasn't as 'pureblooded' as others thought he was.

Once he felt he looked presentable enough, draco took his wand and walked out of his room. He quietly checked around the manor to make sure his father was gone before apparating to gringgotts.

At gringgotts:

Draco ignored the stares sent his way as he put on his malfoy mask and 'confidently' walked to the counter. "I'm here for a check on my inheritance." Draco drawled in a bored tone. "Name?" The goblin asked, "Draconis Lucian malfoy." Draco replied. "Right this way Mr malfoy." The goblin gestured for draco to follow.

Draco entered a room, and at the front, sat a goblin. "I need you to prick tour finger and let three drops of blood fall on this parchment." The goblin's raspy voice snapped draco out of his daze. Draco nodded and went on with the procedure. After three drops of blood fell, the goblin said some spells and magically produced his birth certificate.

Draconis Lucian malfoy's birth certificate:

Father: Lucius Abarax Malfoy
Mother: Narcissa Charmaine Malfoy 'nee black

Creature: sub neko

Mate: Hadrian Riddle
Creature: Dom vampire

H-hadrian riddle? Tom has a son? Draco's thought were an overdrive. First, he was a sub. A submissive. And second, his mate was Hadrian Riddle. How was that possible! Hadrian was dead! Wasn't he? And lastly, he's father would kill him for being a sub. And draco was extremely frightened.

*Draco's POV*

I was confused, scared and so very curious. So I did the only thing that came to mind. I apparated to the riddle manor to visit Tom riddle.