meeting the weasels

*third person POV*

~time skip to a few days until they have to go to Hogwarts~

"Dad, draco and I need new uniforms. Mine is too small for me, and Draco's uniform is too small." Hadrian sheepishly asked his father. Tom looked up from the daily prophets he was reading and nodded, before calling for Alicia.

"What do you need honey?" Alicia asked. "We need to bring the boys shopping." Tom explained. Alicia eyes lit up in excitement. "Yay! I can spend time with my baby boy!" She squealed, hadrian smiled happily at her. He really enjoyed his new life. Though he and draco haven't really talked about their past yet, they still really enjoyed each other's company. In fact, they haven't really discussed about anything! He would need to talk to draco about this later. But for now, he needs to find out more about his inheritance. Hadrian mentally reminded himself.

Hadrian went up the stair and entered his and draco's room, to find draco sitting on a chair next to the window, looking out of it dreamily. The sun shone on his beautiful fair skin, making them glow. His cheeks were slightly pink which added to his already youthful and elegant features. His grey eyes turned a sparking silver under the morning light. His usually neat hair was ruffled, as his nose scrunched up adorably when the wind blew past his face. His ears twitched ever so slightly, and his tail was swishing back and forth, trying to get comfortable on the chair he was sitting on. Hadrian felt his heart melt at the beautiful sight. He gently knocked on the door, to let his neko know that he was there. As soon as the blonde beauty heard the knock, he turned and looked at his mate. He was stunned again by how unreal this was. His mate. Was standing right in front of him. His eyes were the most beautiful eyes in the world. Whether it was red or green, it didn't matter because draco would love him no matter what. Sighing I'm content, draco stood up, and ran up to his mate, stepping into his arms, signalling for Hadrian to hold him. He fit perfectly in Hadrian's arms. His petite from allowed his head to be tucked comfortably under Hadrian's chin, and allowed Hadrian access to his neck for whenever he needed it. Draco could also rest his head on his mate's chest.

"Hey dray, we need to talk." Hearing those words, draco stiffened immediately under Hadrian's hold. His eats went flat against his head. Draco looked up at hadrian before flinching and looking back down. Hadrian soon realised his mistake and hooked two fingers under draco's chin, making him look into Hadrian's eyes "No no baby! I didn't mean it like that. What I wanted to say was that we need to talk about our past, and get to know each other. For real." Hadrian sincerely said. He didn't like seeing his mate upset. Draco body relaxed, and he inhaled shakily. "O-okay..." Draco murmured. Hadrian led draco to the bed, and sat down before pulling draco into his lap. "M-my father, he was a-abusive, and m-my mother, well... S-she left me when I was r-really young..." Draco mumbled, tears pooling at the corners of his eyes as he thought back to his horrible past. That one sentence that draco said was enough to send hadrian into a killing spree. He wanted to kill everyone who hurt his precious neko. He was seething with rage. He made a promise to himself that he will hurt everyone who hurt his draco. Everyone.

Draco rubbed away the tears with the back of his hands quickly. He didn't want to seem weak infront of his mate. Hadrian however, noticed what draco was doing, and immediately grab his wrist to stop him. "Its ok to cry. Your not weak. Its ok to depend on someone from time to time. You dont always have to be the strongest. Sometimes your need to know when to ask for help. And when you ever need someone to lean on, I'm here. I'm your dominant and that is what I'm suppose to do. Protect you. And I will do what ever in my power to do that." Hadrian whispered, pressing their foreheads together. Looking into the beautiful grey eyes of his neko. Draco blushed at their closeness, but soon gave in to his mates words, and let himself put down the mask he has been thought to put on since he was a child. He looked up into Hadrian's eyes. He wanted to know what Hadrian's childhood was like. Hadrian sighed I'm understanding and begin to tell him about the dursleys and how they treated him. The lack of meals for him, the beatings, and the chores. When Hadrian finished his story, draco had a newfound hate for the dursleys and dumbledore. How could someone treat a child like that! And how could dumbledore just leave hadrian there! "But I'm fine now! I'm ok! As long as I have you I'm fine. And we are going back to Hogwarts, so why not give dumbledore a little surprise!" Hadrian smirked sinisterly. Draco giggled lightly at his mates tone. He was glad that he would be able to take revenge on the one who hurt his mate. "Anyways, Alicia said that we could go to diagon alley to buy our uniform!" Hadrian said with a big goofy grin on his face. "Sure." Draco replied, giving hadrian a smile of his own.

~At Diagon Alley~

Hadrian had his arm around draco's lithe waist, while draco was meekly bowing his head. He didn't really like being in public because he was scared to get judged, especially now since he just went through his inheritance and has cat ears and tail. Draco could feel eyes on him and Hadrian as they walked through the streets of diagon alley.

"Hey malfoy! Not so brave now that your a sub! Hahahhah! You need your boyfriend to protect you! Fagot!"the familiar voice of none other than Ronald weasley teased. Lightly sniffed the air, and realised that weasley was a beta werewolf, and next to him was his sister ginerva, who was also a beta werewolf. Draco couldn't hold back the whimper that escaped his lips when he heard the people around him laugh. Suddenly, he heard a loud growl that sent shivers down his spine. "Dont you dare say something like that to him or I swear I will rip you rouge out and shove it down you bloody throat you hear me!" Hadrian growled. As he held draco close to his chest. Ronald paled into a sickly colour while the weaselette blushed uglily. "Hello handsome, why don't you ditch that ugly freak and hang our with me~" ginerva slurred, crossing her hands under her breast, showing her cleavage. She was wearing a tight shirt which showed a lot of skin and a really short skirt that almost showed her undergarments. Hadrian felt like puking just by looking at her. "Ginny! You can't ditch Harry! We need him! Or else no money!" Ronald whispered, well not so much as he was really oblivious and didn't realise he was talking loud enough for Hadrian and draco to hear. "It doesn't matter! He won't know!" She hissed back just as loudly. Hadrian gave a dark chuckle, full of bitterness and anger that it practically mad the whole room shake. "Come on baby, let's get away from here. The disgusting blood traitors are contaminating the air around here." Hadrian huffed. Leading draco away from there.

"Ate you ok?" Draco asked hadrian. Hadrian looked at him with sadness but nodded. "I-its just hard to get used to the fact that your first friend was such a gold digger." Hadrian sighed. Draco nodded, feeling helpless because he knew there was nothing he could do to help. All he could do was be there for Hadrian even when others are not.

Hogwarts better watch out. Because a very angry vampire will soon be there to take back what was rightfully his...