"cheater!"

A/N

This chapter would be Hadrian's point of view, of what happened, because I think it would be more interesting :) also I have a slight writers block,so I apologize if this is bad!

~after Hadrian's detention~

*Hadrians POV*

I was worried for Draco. After his panic attack, I'm not so sure how he will react to being without me! I just... I'm just so worried for him. I love him so much, and I just want him to understand that he is perfect in his own way. I sighed. I just wish he could see himself from my eyes. He would love himself so much more. As I walked over to me and Draco's form, I saw my little precious neko asleep with Luna by his side. I released the breathe I didn't even realise I was hoping in. He was alright. My mate was ok.

I suddenly got an idea.

I know what will make him feel better!

Running to the room of requirements, I was so excited.

I know Draco keeps thinking he's not good enough. He probably thinks Im only with his because of pity. So today, today I'm planning to mate with him.

When I entered the room of requirements, it was perfect.

It had everything I needed.

Right in the middle of the room was a huge king sized bed, with a black canopy over it. There was a elegant rug, that looked comfortable. It had a big cupboard at the side.

*Third person POV*

Walking to the closet, Hadrian saw some things that caused his pants to tighten in excitement.

There were many toys and things he could use to play with his neko, however, he closed the closet and sighed. He would use those next time. If this was going to be his kittens first time, he would want his kitten to remember it. He would be gentle. Of course, this isn't his first time,because as a dominant he would most likely be experienced, so he would not hurt his precious sub (let's just say Hadrian already lost his virginity).

Opening the other side of the cupboard, he saw some much nicer things. It was things for aftercare. He liked it. It would be hard for his baby if he wasn't gentle enough for his first time. However, his Draco was full of surprises, that's why he loves him.

Licking his lips in excitement, Hadrian walked out of the ROR.

Much to his dismay, his much wanted peace was once again interrupted by a very attention seeking Weasley. Ginerva fucking Weasley.

The dog was wagging her tail excitedly. Her scent smelled disgusting sweet, not as naturally sweet as his little kittens honey scent, but there was an overwhelming sweetness.

Then it clicked. It was an artificial scent. To lure away dominants. But Hadrian had alot of self control.

"What do you want?" Growled hadrian. He took one good look at her face,and had to control himself not to puke.

She had a face full of makeup.

Her lips were puffy and red because of the lip stick, and her eyes were practically popping out of her face because of the overused eyeliner.

Her dress barely covered any skin, showing of her cleavage. Her breast practically oozing out of her dress. Hadrian doesn't think the dress would be comfortable at all!

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Asked the red-headed bitch.

"No. Could you please move out of my way, I'm busy." He replied in a monotonous voice. Ginny looked taken aback, but she soon covered up her shock with a smile.

"What do you mean your busy. I don't see you waiting for anybody." She replied, before gasping softly as she dropped her wand on the floor, before slowly bending down and tilting her flat ass up, trying to entice Hadrian.

Much to her disappointment, he just had a bored look on his face.

"Damnit fucking malfoy. What spelling did he out Hadrian under!" She harshly whispered under her breathe.

"What did you say?" Growled hadrian with venom. He hates that this disgusting whore was saying his innocent mate's name.

"It doesn't matter what I said. All I know is that horrible stupid got has you under some love spell, causing you to not love ME!" Screeched out the ginger in anger and frustration.

"Wha-"

"But I'll make you love me. I know that you love me. And nothing will stand in love's way."

She wrapped her arms around Hadrian's neck and pulled him into a bruising kiss.

"Y-you cheater!"

His heart broke.

Pushing the bitch away, he called after his mate.

No!

His mate was running from him.

He failed his mate.

Running after draco, he felt his entire body ache. He has never felt a pain like this before. He felt like he had been crucified by a million different people.

His heart hurt.

His head hurt.

But most importantly, he hurt his mate.

He was running and running.

He just wanted to get to his mate. To tell him how much he loved him.

No.

He didn't just want.

He needed to tell Draco he loved him.

Something halted him in his steps.

He saw Blaise zambini, holding his crying mate and petting his head.

"Step away from him." Growled the enraged vampire.

"He doesn't want to see you right now." Growled back the other.

"How would you know? He's asleep!" Growled hadrian. He was angry.

This was bad. Two dominant were fighting for the safety of one sub.

"How would I know? You cheated on him. You missed that stupid weasel bitch!" Growled the other before he picked up the young sleeping neko and cradled him to his chest.

The caramel coloured boy stood up and gave one last glare at the vampire before walking away. Leaving Hadrian alone.

All alone.

Leaving Hadrian with his broken heart, and taking away the one thing he truly cared for.

The one thing he lived for.

The one thing that brought his grey life colour.

He remembered when his mate smiled. That one smile could compete with the sun itself.

He loved his mate so much.

But he slipped from his fingers.

He caused his precious neko to run away from him.

His heart ached.

He longed for his mate.

But he knew he would only hurt him more.

He felt tears fall from his face, but he couldn't be bothered to wipe them away.

He turned around, walking back to his and Draco's dorm, hoping that this was just a nightmare and that when he went back to his dorm, he would see his little kitten smiling up at him with all the joy in the world.

He was wrong.

When he went back, all he saw was a empty bed.

He fell face first into the bed. Sobbing his eyes out.

Maybe it was true.

Only the one that put you back together can break you...