SLYTHERIN

*third person POV*

Waiting patiently, the students looked up at hadrian getting sorted and the sorting hat mumbling things to itself. "Well... I guess your too much of a Slytherin to be a gryffindor. So... SLYTHERIN!"

The Slytherin table cheered as they welcome hadrian Mallory to their table. Who is hadrian Mallory you may ask, why that hadrian riddle! They couldn't know he was a riddle, to else he wouldn't even be at hogwarts. So tom came out with the name hadrian mallory which was Alicia's surname. He was supposedly Alicia Mallory/Riddle's 'long lost nephew'. The only few people who knew who he really was were his father, mother, draco and draco's friends. He knew draco has trust issues, so if he trusted pansy and blaise, so hadrian deemed them trustworthy.

Hadrian's clothes suddenly changed into Slytherin green. He could feel people looking at him. Some full of disgust, some with envy, and some with lust. He ignored the stares and walked to the Slytherin table. But something made his eyes glow red.

He saw Aaron Snape wrapping his arms around HIS draco, and groping his ass. Draco looked like he was trying to shove nott away, but not being able to. Aaron was a dominant werewolf, and he was releasing dominant hormones into the air, using his dominant voice to make sure draco couldn't move. He was whispering softly, so blaise and pansy wouldn't notice what was happening. He could sense fear rolling of his mate in waves. He marched over to the table and grabbed Aaron by his collar. "What the fuck do you think you fucking doing?" Hadrian growled out, smiling. Draco looked up at hadrian with relief, but the fear was still there. Aaron hissed at the sudden movement, and was trying to claw Hadrian's hand away. Hadrian put aaron down, before punching his face. Aaron groaned in pain, clutching his broken nose. Hadrian then pulled him up by the hair. "Dont touch him. Or else the punishment will be way way worse than what I'm about to do to you now." He growled out, barring his fangs. The were wold nodded shakily. Before trying to get up. But he was pushed down by hadrian. "I told you I wasn't done with you yet." Hadrian kicked him hard on his rib. Aaron howled in pain. "Mr Mallory stop. Stop it now or your getting detention!" Severus yelled. Hadrian put on an innocent expression. "He started it. He was touching my mate, and you for one must surely have seen it, yet you did nothing. And why is that?" Severus looked shocked. The entire great hall gave a shocked gasp. "I-" "is it because he is your son? Nothing to say?" Hadrian taunted. Severus was flushed an angry red. He huffed, turning away and marching dramatically back to his spot. Hadrian gave Aaron one last lick before growling at him and shoving him away. Aaron limped away from them and got on his own seat.

Hadrian sat next to draco, wrapping his arm around him. Draco leaned back against him, sighing in relief, before suddenly tensing up. "H-hadrian, i-i didn't w-want him to touch me! P-please believe me! I-im so so-sorry!" Draco whimpered, scared that hadrian would reject him. Hearing his scared voice, hadrian cooed. "Dont worry kitten! I'm not angry at you! I'm angry at him for touching you." He growled out the last part. As if a switch was flicked, draco immediately calmed down, and nuzzled into Hadrian's broad shoulder, gently licking Hadrian's neck, while making a soft purring sound. All tension melted from Hadrian's body at the feeling of draco rough cat like tongue. Eyes were on the two mates and the students broke out into whispers.

*dumblebitch- I mean dumbledore's POV*

Looking around the great hall, I couldn't see harry anywhere? Where was he? I needed him this year! Maybe the dursleys killed him? No we made a deal they could treat him whatever way they wanted, but they just couldn't kill him. Ugh! Where is that spoiled brat! Suddenly, a raven haired boy, that looked shockingly similar to tom riddle entered the hall with the death eater by his side. The death eater went through his inheritance, from what it looks like, he is a submissive neko and the other boy was either a dominant vampire, or just a really odd pale fellow. I didn't remember enrolling him to Hogwarts, but I guess I dont even remember all my students names. Only gryffindors and some hufflepuffs, but thats mostly it. When the odd boy got into Slytherin, I was a little suspicious. I heard that his name is hadrian Mallory. He was Alicia Mallory's nephew. Well, atleast that's what he was told. But seeing him fight with Severus son really caught my attention. He not only looks like riddle, but his possessiveness is really similar. I must just be paranoid... (I'm making dumbledore an idiot)

*third person POV*

After eating, everyone left to get to their dorms. And since hadrian and draco were mates, they had their own dorms. When hadrian and draco entered their dorm, draco immediately jumped onto the bed. "Fluffy!" He purred. Hadrian chuckled looking at his adorable mate. Sitting next to his mate, fondly stroking draco's ears. Draco leaned into his touch, closing his eyes for a second, before opening them, turning to look at hadrian with his beautiful silver eyes. "I haven't told you about my past before, right?" He asked, insecurity shining though his eyes for a moment. Hadrian shook his head. "Well, you told me about yours..." Inhaling a deep breath as if trying to gain confidence, draco continued "So i-i want to tell you about mine." Hadrian looked shocked, before nodding. He wanted to know everything about his beautiful little neko. Draco took in a sharp breathe. "Well, i-i was abused. It started when I was four..." And he continued to tell hadrian about his past.

~time skip~

By the end of it, draco was sobbing and whimpering on Hadrian's lap, with his head burrowed in Hadrian's warm chest with Hadrian's strong arms wrapped around him. Hadrian rubbed his hands up and down Draco's back comfortingly. "Its ok baby. He will never ever hurt you again. Never." He whispered reassuringly. He was not going to let Lucius lay a single finger on draco. Not as long as he was alive.

Once draco stopped crying, the two got ready for bed. hadrian just wore boxers and got in bad while waiting for draco to get ready. Draco came out in one of Hadrian's t-shirts since hadrian was broader and taller than him, the shirt was huge on his small frame. It was dangling halfway down one of his shoulders and it was long enough that it covered half his thighs, showing his long creamy legs. Underneath the shirt, he had just his boxers. His tail was swishing back and forth in embarrassment. Hadrian thought he looked cute. Especially with his blushing cheeks. "Your adorable you know that?" Hadrian said. "Oh shut up! Its comfy!" Draco pouted. Hadrian chuckled, pulling draco down in bed. Draco snuggled and moved slightly, getting comfortable. In the end, he was resting his head on Hadrian's chest.

"You dont ever have to worry about Lucius. I will protect you." Hadrian told draco. Draco just hummed in acknowledgement, eyes falling close.

"I love you." Hadrian said, looking up at the ceiling, half expecting draco to reply.

"I love you too..."