will you mate with me?

_warning_

{there will be slight violence in this if you find it uncomfortable, just skip the part, i will lable it.}

*third person POV*

~2 days later~

groaning softly, draco sat up on the bed, feeling cold. he shivered, wrapping his tail and arms around his body. his head was pounding and his heart hurt. his heart felt empty. he looked to his side, hoping everything that happened was a dream, and that hadrian would still be with him, however, the bed was empty. tears welled up in his eyes again as he whimpered. this hurt more than anything he has ever been through.

suddenly the door opened, and dracos head shot up so fast he felt like his neck would crack. "h-hadrian?" he whispered. blaise and pansy were however the only two that stepped in.

"awww! dray hunny! are you alright?" pansy cried, rushing to dracos bed and holding the crying neko close to her chest.

"it hurts! so much pans!" the pretty neko sobbed. pansy cooed, rubbing her hand soothingly up his back. blaise stood at the back, watching his mate comfort his best friend. he would kill both hadrian and ginny. he would tear them apart. piece. by. piece.

growling softly, the fae walked out of the room, leaving pansy to take care of the distraught male.

striding with purpose, the chocolate brown male went to find the dominant vampire. 

once he reached hadrians common room, he entered and shouted "HADRIAN FUCKING RIDDLE!" he saw the lump on the bed move and the tall green eyed vampire emerged. he was in a similar state to draco. 

"im asking you one time. and you only have one chance to explain yourself. why did you cheat on draco?" blaise growled out. hadrian just stared at blaise. "you think i cheated on him? draco is the love of my life! i would never hurt him!" hadrian growled. feeling challenged by the other creature. 

"then why the fuck would you kiss that slut?" blaise yelled, anger flowing through his words like venom. his fist clenching.

"i didnt! she kissed me! i would never kiss that bitch. i hate her. she hurt draco." hadrians eyes flashed red in anger. 

" you need to tell draco! hes crushed. and to be honest, both of you look like shit." hadrian face soften as he closed his eyes. he missed draco so much. he missed dracos beautiful smile and his glowing silver eyes. he missed hugging draco close. he missed dracos petite frame and how nicely he fit in hadrians arms. hemissed dracos laugh, smell and blood. he missed the way draco would comfort him through his nightmares. he missed dracos snarky self and how he could go from being adorably sarcastic to obedient in a matter of seconds. 

hadrian knew he needed to do something. but first he needs to see someone.

"i promise i will talk to draco later, but i need to have a chat with a bitch." smirking sinisterly, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. he would go to draco later, but he needed to talk to a certain ginger bitch and 'golden trio'. 

he looked back at blaise, who was still stunned, and told him to tell draco to meet him in the room of requirements. 

~with the weasellete~

ginny was proud. she finally broke hadrian and draco up, finally! and very soon hadrian would come to her and confess. who knew what love spell draco put hadrian under. she smiled to herself as she skipped around the corridor. little did she know what was going to happen to her...

"hey ginny! can we talk?"

ginny spun around, only to see a male with piercing green eyes and a tall muscular frame staring at her. she almost fainted from how hot he looked. 

"hey hadrian." she smiled shyly, tucking her thick messy ginger hair behind her ear. looking up at him through her lashes. hadrian gave her a smile and led her to his common room. he knew blaise wouldnt be there because he was with draco. he had a private room, so e knew no one would interupt him.

after closing the door behind him, he whispered a strong locking spell before turnng to look at ginny. his smile immediately fell from his face as he glared intently at the ginger bitch infront of him. 

"why the fuck did you kiss me?" hadrian growled, fangs lengthening. 

"w-what? but h-he is a death eater! and a faggot! why would you want hi-"

SLAP!

(violence starts here) hadrian grabbed her hair before shoving her to the floor. he punched her face before wrapping his big hands around her neck and squeezed hard, causing her to choke and gasp for breathe.

"now listen to me you bitch. i want you to stay away from me and draco. and if i see you even 3 feet near draco, i will crucio you, and rip of your nails one by one before shoving your nails into your eyeballs and stbbing you before throwing you off a cliff." he growled, eyes flashing. she raspily breathed out a yes, before being thrown across the room and onto the floor. he stepped towards her. he gripped her chin tightly in his hands, roughly tilting ginnys head up. he sneared at her ugly face. 

"LEAVE!" he shouted. ginny scrambled up in fear and dashed out.

he sighed in anger. now that he was done, he needed to go find dracos. he had a plan.

~with draco~

"dray!" blaise huffed out, calling out to the blonde neko. the silver eyed neko turned around, blinking softly, looking at his best friend.

he tilted his head to the side in confusion seeing his friend so breathelss.

"hadrian wants to meet you in the room of the requirements." blaise said. dracos ears perked up hearing his mates name. tears suddenly blurred with unshed tears.

"w-what? h-he wants to m-meet me?" the sub timidly whispered. blaise nodded. draco sighed. he missed harry, and even if he didnt want to, the neko in him would make him go. he gently rubbed his swollen eyes.

he changed into one of hadrians jumpers before walking out to the room of requirements. he still loved hadrian. 

he slowly walked to the room of requirements. he stood infront of the wall and a door magically appeared. when he entered, he saw the love of his life standing infront of him with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"h-hadrian?" he whispered.

"draco, the love of my life, i am so sorry. i didnt kiss her. i am so sorry,but she kissed me first. i love you so much. you are the most important person in my life." hadrian said, before fishing up a box. he opened the box infront of draco.

inside the box was a jewelled collar. it was encrusted with diamonds and emeralds. and said hadrian's.

draco gasped. "its beautiful!" he whispered.

tears blurred his vision as he reached out to gently touch the collar.

"will you mate with me?"

-authors note-

[hey guys! i am so so sorry for not updating for so long! my phone has been confiscated, so it is difficult to write. i am so so sorry! i am so sorry i took so long to post this. but im trying my best! so please forgive me. also thank you guys so much for all the support! i love you all! remember to put on your masks and keep yourself safe! wash your hands and keep yourself clean and healthy! be safe!]