two Hogwarts letters

*third person POV*

Hadrian woke up to a head of blonde hair and a pair of fluffy ears. And also felt a weight on his chest, literally. He looked down to see draco malfoy, curled atop his body, face buried in Hadrian's neck, and tail wrapped around Hadrian's left hand. Hadrian's heart melted at the sight. Draco looked beautiful. His snow white skin was tinted lightly with pink, his heart shaped lips were parted slightly as he made a soft purring noise. His hair was ruffled cutely, His ears twitched at his every move and he was snuggling into Hadrian for warmth. Hadrian smiled slightly at the sight. Since hadrian was practically stuck in this position, not that he was complaining, but he could finally think about everything that has happened. First, he found out that his parent were not really his parents, and his real parents were the people he was told to hate. His friends used him for his money, and he's not so much a human as he thought he was. In fact he was not even human! All his life, all he ever wanted was to know the truth, but all he was ever told was a lie. First was the dursleys telling him that his 'parents' died in a car crash, then his friendship with Ron and Hermione and the other Wesleys, his love for Ginny and the fact that dumbledore manipulated him into hating his own parents and mate! And that was just to name a few! By then, Hadrian had a scowl, firmly planted on his face as his hatred for the manipulative old coot grew.

The light aura around him instantly grew dark, and his magic increased to a whole new level. Hadrian's eyes were a deep garnet red colour, he started growling uncontrollably and he felt his fangs lengthening. His hands were clenched tightly into a fist.

Draco groaned softly when he felt a change in the aura around the room. He blinked his eyes a few times to get used to the light, before he felt a sudden stab of pain, agitation, anger, despair, betrayal and mistrust( don't know if this is a good word to use here, but oh well ) all at once, but he knew that was not from himself. He winced slightly and felt extremely helpless. The only thought going through his head was for him to comfort the person, and take care of them. Draco looked up to see a pair of beautiful garnet red eyes. Draco could smell the anger flowing through Hadrian in waves. So he went with his instincts. He slowly got up. He was now securely in Hadrian's lap. He carefully nuzzled Hadrian's neck, and gave it tiny kitten licks. He skillfully ran his long fingers through Hadrian's hair, messing it up even more than it already was. Soon, he could feel all the tension float away from Hadrian, and soon, Hadrian was like putty in Draco's hands. Hadrian's eyes were back to normal soon, and he calmed down drastically.

"What did you think about?" He asked. "Don't worry your pretty head about it, dray." Hadrian smirked and Draco blushed adorably. "Well, now its time for breakfast! Let's get ready first!" Hadrian remanded. Kissing Draco's forehead lovingly. "Okay." Draco replied, still blushing.

Once they both got ready, they went down into the living room, to meet tom and Bella for breakfast.

~with tom and alicia ~

Tom was sitting at the breakfast table, reading the daily prophets ans sipping on a cup of warm blood, while alicia was cooking up some pancakes for herself and draco. Tom prepared a big glass of blood for Hadrian, knowing that he will need more as he was a high ranking vampire, Hadrian would need more blood to keep him from losing control. Soon, Hadrian and draco came down, with Hadrian's arm wrapped securely around the lithe blonde's waist. "Good morning, father, mother." Harry greeted while draco just gave a shy wave. As they sat together and ate, tom noticed a few things about draco. Draco was far more submissive than a normal submissive. He looked at Hadrian for reassurance every time he wants to do something, or even say something! Without Hadrian to guide him, Draco just looks like, well, a lost kitten! Even while they are eating, draco had to look up at Hadrian asking whether he could eat or not, he depended on Hadrian a lot, and Hadrian seems like he liked providing reassurance and liked draco depending on him.

Half way through their breakfast, they heard a loud knock on the window. At the sudden loud noise, draco flitched and dropped his fork on the floor. He whimpered and immediately went down to pick it up, then kept his head down, as if he expected to get yelled at or hit at any moment.

The three were shocked at his reaction, but Hadrian was the first to act. "Baby! Baby! Its ok! Calm down! Nothing is going to happen to you ok? Your safe." He murmured, hugging his precious neko to his chest. He wrapped his arms protectively around the blonde, pushing draco's head into his scent glands to calm him down. Hadrian told tom to go check on the loud knocking at the window while he calmed the frightened boy.

Tom went to the window, and found two Hogwarts letters. Frowning he went into the living room to find Hadrian holding a trembling draco, and his mate looking worriedly at the two. He sighed before walking towards his mate and holding her hand. "Um... Hadrian, there is a letter for both of you." Hadrian turned around and took the letters, sitting on a chair with draco still in his lap. Tom motioned for Bella to follow him as they left the couple alone.

The first letter read...

Dear harry potter,

You are required to come back for your sixth year in Hogwarts. Hope to see you there!

Albus Dumbledore.

The second letter was addressed to draco...

Dear draco malfoy,

You are required to come back for your sixth year at Hogwarts. Hope to see you there.

Albus dumbledore.

I guess dumbledore hasn't heard of ma and Draco's inheritance. Hadrian thought to himself. Draco looked up at him and asked quietly, "w-what does the letters say?" "Well, they are from dumbledore, and he wants us back at hogwarts. I think he hasn't heard about our inheritances." Hadrian said. Draco nodded thoughtfully. "We should tell your parents, shouldn't we?" Draco questioned, Hadrian nodded and decided that he would go and do that first. Draco felt a hand go under his thigh, as he was lifted up. He gave a short yelp as he was lifted and blushed a bright pink. "Put me downnnn!" He whined as he tried covering his fave with his hands. "No!" Hadrian pouted like a child as he shook his head, gripping Draco's thigh. He walked up the stairs and knocked on his parents door. He heard his mom cry tom before hearing some rustling sounds, then alicia opened the door with ruffled hair, and swollen lips. She was blushing. "Hey Hadrian do you need anything?" She asked. He nodded and walked in before putting draco down. "I don't think dumbledore has heard of our inheritances yet. He wants us to go back to Hogwarts." Hadrian answered. "You have to go back. Its your school, but, we can give dumbledore a scare. You are now not his pawn anymore, and you dont have to listen to him anymore. You can get a resorting and go to your rightful house..." Tom smirked evilly. Hadrian laughed and nodded his head in agreement. "Y-you won't forget about me w-will you?" Draco timidly asked, looking down at his shoes. "No darling! I'll never forget you! You will be by my side throughout this whole thing. You are my world." Hadrian reassured, petting Draco's head. Draco purred in relief.

Draco knew this year was gonna be a real hard one for dumbledore. He won't know what hit him when his precious 'golden boy' returns...