I'll never leave you

*third person POV*

Draco woke up feeling a pair of warm bronzed arms resting comfortably around his waist. The Neko felt warm and well rested. He turned toward Hadrian, looking at the innocent and peaceful expression on his face. He then thought back to yesterday's events and blushed a dark red. Seeing Hadrian being so possessive made his stomach fill up with butterflies. How could someone look so innocent, but can become so dangerous and animalistic. However, He liked possessive Hadrian much more than he felt he should have, but seeing Hadrian with that glint of evil and mischief in his eyes made draco's heart beat faster and that dominant aura surround the vampire would make any submissive fall down at his feet. Hadrian could have anyone he wanted. But why would he want Draco? Even though he knew they were soulmates, is that the only reason why Hadrian even thought of being with him? He tormented Hadrian all his life. Hadrian deserves much better. Hadrian could have anyone yet he stuck with Draco even though Draco couldn't give him anything. Why? Draco sighed in distressed. He was so ugly. Tainted with scars. He was sure there were others more beautiful than he was. There was surely other purer than he was, why did fate choose him, a disgusting ugly person, to be mates with this gorgeous devil in disguise. He doesn't understand.

Draco's eyes watered as he slithered out of bed. He walked into the bathroom, and glared at his own reflection. He looked... Delicate. He looked fragile. He would only drag others down with his fragility. He would break and need someone to hold him, causing them to waste their time. He was a waste of space. Just like what father has told him.

~draco's memory~

"Daddy! Daddy! Look! I was second best in school! Look! And I got the best grade I potions!" 14 year old Draco squealed in joy, running to his father, finally glad that there was something father could be proud of him for.

"Tch! Second best! Second! Malfoys cannot afford to be second place! Who was the first place?!" Malfoy senior sneered down at his son. Draco gulped and stuttered.

"U-uhm... I-it was-" WACK. Draco felt a sharp pain blossom across his right cheek. "Don't. Stutter. How many times must I tell you you brat! Stuttering is for the weak." Lucius coldly shouted. Draco nodded, keeping his head down.

KICK!

Draco fell to his knees as his father hit his stomach with his cane. "Answer my question boy!" Lucius snarled, venom lacing his voice. Draco wobbily stood up, bracing himself for the punishment that would come once he said her name.

"Hermione Granger..."

"WHAT! THE MUDBLOOD!? YOU DID WORSE, THAN THE MUDBLOOD!" Lucius screeched, his spit falling on Draco's face. Draco flinched in fear.

"He. HAHAHH. You... You lost... To a mudblood!" Draco was scared. He has never seen his father like this before. Suddenly, Lucius yanked on Draco's hair, pulling him. Draco whimpered in pain, shutting his eyes tightly. Lucius brought him down to the cold basement.

"Strip."

"W-wha—"

"Now."

Draco was quick to obey, whimpering slightly in fear of what was to come.

Lucius conjured up some ice cold water, dumping it over his son. Draco flinched, trying to move away, only to be grabbed at the neck my his father. Lucius squeezed his neck tightly, leaving a bruise. Lucius then pushed him on the freezing floor, lowering the temperature in the basement. Offing the light.

"Your just a waste of space. Ty never should have been born." Lucius sneered, kicking Draco multiple times.

"I'm leaving now."

"Wha—no! Please father! Don't l-leave me here alone! P-please!" His voice shook with fear and cold. Lucius just gave him a smirk.

"This is the best way to punish you. A little time-out."

The door slammed behind Lucius as he strutted out.

Draco crawled Infront of the door, screaming bloody murder.

His father lied. It wasn't a 'small time-out' he was kept there for three days, in the freezing cold basement.

All alone

~with hadrian~

Hadrian woke up feeling an empty space next to him. Maybe Draco went to change he thought to himself. But something felt wrong. Something didn't feel normal...

A whimper.

A small whimper was heard by Hadrian. Senses heightened by the whimper, Hadrian inhaled, nostrils immediately filled with the scent of honey. However it wasn't normal. It wasn't the normal sweet honey he loved. It was bitter and sorrowful.

Hadrian immediately knew where it came from. Rushing  to the bathroom, he saw Draco curled up on the floor with tears outing down his porcelain face. Draco's eyes were wide with fear, his plump pinks lips opening and whispering

no...please stop... No...

Hadrians heart broke at the sight. He rushed towards Draco and cradled him to his chest.

"It's ok kitten. Its ok. Your safe. Your safe with me." He mumbled sweet nothings into his ear and stroked his tail gently.

"I-i don't want to be a-alone..." A soft timid voice answered, hoarse from the crying.

Hadrians heart split in two when he heard that. The mental torture Lucius put Draco through was so deep, Hadrian doesn't know if he could ever fix the broken boy completely. But he would love him with all his heart. He knew Draco will not be completely healed, but Hadrian had to try. He had to.

"I'll never leave you." Hadrian mumbled kissing the crown of Draco's head, holding his precious little blonde bundle closer to him. Lucius would pay. Because right now...

Lucius was a dead man walking...