tom riddle's promise

~Hadrian's birth~

"GOD DAMN YOU TOM! I SWEAR ONCE THIS BABY IS BORN, I WILL KILL YOU! AGHH! IT HURTS! AHHH! IT FUCKING HURTS! " Alicia screamed in agony as she clutched tom's hands. Tom winced when he heard the curses, but he knew she only said that because she was in extreme pain. "AHHHH! I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OF- AHHHHH!" Alicia cried in pain, squeezing tom's hands as another contraction came. Tom grimaced. He could practically hear his fingers breaking.

2 hours later

"WAHHHHH!" The cries of a healthy baby rang through the hospital room. Panting heavily, alicia smiled tiredly at tom. "I love you hunny." She said softly. "So you want to hold your baby?" A nurse asked. Alicia nodded and the nurse handed her the raven haired child. " he looks adorable!" Tom whispered from the side, gently running his hand through his child's hair. "He looks just like you." Alicia said, adoration clear in her voice. Tears flowed down her face as she looked at her beautiful baby boy. "But he has your eyes." Tom whispered. "I love you..." She whispered softly, directing it at both the baby and her soulmate. "I love you too.." Tom said, kissing her forehead gently. "What should we name him?" Tom whispered lovingly. "Hadrian. I think that name will suit him!" Alicia said. "That's nice... And he's middle name could be Brian!" Tom added. "Hadrian Brian riddle... Thats nice!" Alicia said, rubbing her precious hadrian face gently.

Suddenly...

They heard a crash and Dumbledore appeared in front of them holding a wand towards Hadrian. Dumbledore muttered something under his breath and suddenly both him and hadrian disappeared.

It happened so fast that tom couldn't protect his own family.

Ever since that day, tom did everything he could to find their precious hadrian. However he could never find his baby. Both he and alicia were devastated by the lost. Even though they only met him for a few minutes, they both loved him with their life.

Tom felt incompetent because he couldn't even protect his own son. There were night where he would wake up screaming, dreaming of his family disappearing, leaving him all alone because he couldn't protect them. But Alicia would stay by his side and comfort him.

Tom made a promise to himself that one day, he will get their baby back. And kill dumbledore...

I know this is quite short, and I apologise for that, but I tried to publish this as soon as possible so please forgive me.

I hope you like the story!

Goodbye