the aftermath.

*Third person POV*

Once Draco calmed down sufficiently, he looked up at Hadrian. Draco's eyes were red and puffy and his face was tear stricken. His beautiful silver eyes were dull and broken, however, when he looked up at his mate, his eyes shone with love. Hadrian sighed softly, rubbing Draco's fluffy cat ears. "What happened baby?" Hadrian asked in a soft gentle voice. Draco closed his eyes and breathes in deeply through his nose. "W-well i- uhm... I-i had a f-flashback, b-because I r-remembered something my f-father s-said..." His voice was hoarse from the crying and he clenched his first as he thought back to that time.

No words could describe Hadrian's anger when he looked down at his precious kitten. He gave Draco a loving kiss on his nose as he lifted Draco up bridal style. Draco being too tired only let out a soft squeak before resting his head tiredly on Hadrian's strong chest. Even though he slept peacefully throughout the night, he was still tired from crying, however, they couldn't miss anymore lessons or else people will be suspicious.

~time skip~

As the Neko and the vampire walk down the corridor, Draco felt very self conscious. He could feel people staring at them, thus causing him to lean into his mates side for comfort. They missed breakfast because of Draco's breakdown, however, none of them were hungry, so they walked to their first class, transfiguration, with gryfindors.

As they stepped into the class, all heads turned towards them. Some were sneering at draco, while girls drooled over Hadrian. Draco started trembling. He didn't liked being stared at for so long. Infact. It was something he hated. Many people called him an attention whore, but he didn't really like the attention. It was just something brought to him because of his name.

"Mr Mallory, Malfoy. Why are you two late?" She started but was interrupted by Granger and Weasley running in. She smiled at them and told them to take a seat. "Malfoy. Mallory. Why were you two late?" She asked, glaring at the two. Draco whined softly at her harsh tone, burrowing further into Hadrian's broad chest. "But proffesor! They were late too!" Hadrian persisted. Glaring at the teacher. She huffed and said, "100 points from Slytherin for talking back to a teacher and 200 points for being late." She said, turning to Draco. "Malfoy why were you two late?" She asked, ignoring Hadrian. Draco starting fidgeting, not knowing what to do or say. What was he suppose to do?

"MALFOY!" She yelled, causing Draco to flinch and slightly whimper. This was one of the side affects of his panic attack. He wasn't normally this scared of her. Why now? Draco swallowed the lump in his throat, opening his mouth to say something, no words came out.

"I asked you a questions. Answer me. Or I'll deduct more point from slytherin."

The slytherins glared at draco. Draco looked around before looking own at his feet. Aaron Snape was looking at him with a scary glint in his eyes.

*Aaron's POV*

The little Malfoy is scared. Gods! He looks so cute when he's scared. I just wanna eat him up! When he looked at me with fearing those grey eyes, I just wanted to see him look at me like that again. Malfoy, you will be mine. Mine.

*Third person POV*

Aaron look at Draco like a predator. His fat lips curled into a sinister smile. Draco started shaking, and was on a verge to another panic attack. He doesn't want to answer the question.

Hadrian seem to sense his fear so he wrapped his arms around Draco's slim waist, growling at Aaron. "Proffesor, shouldn't you punish the two Gryffindors too. They were later than us!" Hadrian growled out, clutching a fearful Draco towards his chest.

Draco tried telling Hadrian he shouldn't have done that, but he was too shaken up by the stares to do so.

"DETENTION MR Mallory!" Proffesor McGonagall screeched causing Draco to put his hands up and cover his ears. Hadrian just glared at the women before ushering Draco into their seats before sitting Draco on his lap. Mumbling soft nothings into his ears, calming the boy down. Hadrian gave McGonagall one last glare before going back to ignoring the furious women.

~timeskip~

After lessons that day, Hadrian was walking along the corridor thinking. he didn't want to leave Draco alone, incase he get bullied or attacked. So he brought Draco to luna and told her to take care of him. But he wasn't sure if luna could protect Draco. He knew luna was powerful, but he was still worried. After his panic attack, Hadrian didn't know what could trigger Draco's memories. But he trusted luna enough to know she will take care of his kitten. Once he reached stupid McGonagall's room, he sat down, worrying about his precious baby.

~with Draco and luna~

The two blondes arrived at the Draco's dorm.

"L-luna..." A small voice asked. The blue eyed blonde turned to look at the Neko, humming in response. "Where is Hadrian?" Draco asked. "He's in detention." Luna replied. Draco pouted. It was all his fault that Hadrian is having detention right now. If only he didn't have a panic attack in the morning none of this would've happened. "Dray, don't blame yourself. Hadrian won't like that." Luna whispered in her usual sing song voice. Draco looked at her guiltily. He was causing her to worry about him. He's so useless. "Don't blame yourself." Luna chided again. Draco pouted childishly as he crossed his arms around his chest. Luna giggled airily as she poked Draco's cheeks.

"Is the wittle kitten angwy~" she said in a teasing tone. Pulling his cheeks. "Lunaaa" Draco whined, cheeks tinted pink. He was about to protest but was stopped by a yawn. Luna giggle at his cuteness. She loved him.

Luna brought Draco over to the bed and tucked him in.

Draco let out a huff of air before falling asleep. Luna smiled softly, running her hand through his hair in a motherly way. This boy has been through so much. He deserved the world. Anyone who knew him for who he truly was would know that. He deserved the world, and Hadrian could give him that. She couldn't. She loved him. She loves him so much she will hide her love for him so Draco could be happy. Even if it means she wouldn't. But it's fine.

As long as he's happy.