Lucius...

*third person POV*

Alicia was in tears after hearing the broken boy's story. She felt disgusted that narcissa, her ex best friend would do that to the poor boy! And Lucius. She knew he was a horrible person, but to think he would do that to his own flesh and blood was horrible! Alicia hugged draco tightly as his sobs echoed around the room. "I-i was a-alone all alone. T-that hurt m-me more than anything!" Draco whispered brokenly, and that was all it took for alicia to break down and cry with Draco. Soon draco got lulled into sleep by alicia's motherly scent.

Tom felt distress coming from his mate, and immediately went to look for her to comfort her. When he saw her, his heart broke. Alicia was clutching a sleeping draco with tears pouring down her face as she cradled him against her chest.

"H-he has b-been through so much tom! So much! And it hurts me to see him like this!" She sobbed holding draco closer to her chest. "Come in darling, we'll bring him to the guest room and let him sleep, and then we will talk about this. Ok?" Tom whispered gently into his mates ear, calming her down. Tom then carried draco up to the guest bed room and placed him on the bed gently, and covering him with a blanket. Before going out to see his mate.

Alicia ran into his arms the moment he stepped of the room. She explained everything draco told her, about how he was abused, how narcissa left him, and how alone he felt.

At the end of the story, alicia was sobbing again, while tom was holding on to alicia, rubbing soothing circles behind her back. "Its ok honey. He has a mate, Our son! Our long lost son! And then when we get Hadrian back, he will protect draco, and we will be good!" Tom reassured alicia.

After awhile, alicia soon fell asleep. Tom caressed her cheek and thought to himself...

"Dont you dare hurt my family again. Lucius..."

Authors note:

Sorry guys! I know this is a little late, but in this covid 19 situation, I want to spend more time with my family! But I will still be posting whenever I can! Hope you understand!

Live you guys! Be careful! Take care of yourselves! Byeeee