all of me

*third person POV*

"L-luna? Why are you helping the death eater faggot!" Ginny said, looking at the blue eyed blonde. Ron tightened his hand around Draco's neck, causing him to whimper in pain, his vision was blurring and he saw white spots. "Let him go this instance!" Luna yelled, pointing her wand at the trio. "What if we say no?" Hermione taunted, using her classic know-it-all voice.

"Well... You won't be getting your punishment from me then." She replied calmly. She mentally counted. 1...2...3...

"let him go." Hadrian snarled,glaring dangers at the trio. Ron paled and let out a squeak, dropping Draco. Draco fell to the ground unconscious. Luna ran forward towards Draco with worry in her eyes  but before touching him, she looked up at Hadrian who gave her a nod of consent to touch his blonde neko. Hadrian used wandless to put up a protective shield around Draco and luna. The shield will protect then from spells and block out any sound from the outside so luna can take care of Draco.

Once he put up the spell, he turned and punched Ron in the face, hearing a satisfying crunch. "ARGH!" Cried Ron, clutching his jaw. "Ron!" Hermione ran towards her boyfriend, "not so fast." Hadrian said, tripping hermione before kicking her in the gut. He walked over to Ron and picked him off the floor. "You were strangling him weren't you, well, now do you want to feel how it feels like to be strangled?" Hadrian growled out, eyes reddening. He gripped Ron's neck. He squeezed hard, blocking Ron's windpipe. He smiled at the look of pain on Ron's face. "Let him go!" Hermione shouted, grabbing Hadrian's arm. Hadrian growled and let go of Ron, shoving hermione against the wall, causing her to pass out. Ron was crouched on the floor wheezing. Hadrian was about to punch Ron again, but was stopped by the one and only...

Dumbledore.

"Hermione? Ronald? What are you doing here you snake?" Dumbledore yelled, walking over to Ron and Hermione with Ginny by his side. Hadrian growled. "He started it! He was hurting my mate. Draco!" Hadrian said. "Lies!" Dumbledore replied. "Your going to have detention. You and Malfoy!" He said, before turning away and telling Ginny to help her friend and brother.  Hadrian was in shock. He didn't really know of Dumbledore being bias! But then again, his whole life was a lie so who was to say what was true and what isn't.

Hadrian sighed. When ron, Hermione and Ginny left, he lifted the shield surrounding his mate and friend.

"H-hadrian!" Draco said, voice hoarse from being strangled. He had tears in his eyes but he turned away. Hadrian frowned and stretched out his arms to carry Draco. The Neko tried struggling to turn away, but to no avail. Hadrian just lifted the struggling Neko up and into his arms. As soon as Draco was engulfed in Hadrian's arms,he broke and started sobbing into Hadrian's neck.

"I-i was s-so worried a-about yo-you!" Draco sobbed out, hands shakily clutching Hadrian's shoulders. Hadrian hooked two fingers under Draco's chin, lifting his head up to look into his eyes. Draco's face was flushed, and his plump bottom lip was jutted out and quivering. His eyes were red and swollen, and he was trembling. His ears were flat against his head and his tail was swishing back and forth. He turned away from Hadrian. "Yo-you shouldn't h-have helped m-me. I-i could h-have saved myself." Draco mumbled out. Hadrian looked at him. Shocked. "What do you mean kitten! I will always protect you!" Hadrian answered immediately. "I-i don't need someone to always p-protect me. I can protect myself." Draco answered, turning away, wanting to be put down. But suddenly, when his foot touched the floor, he felt a sharp pain in his heart. Draco groaned and fell to the floor. And it seemed that Hadrian felt the pain too. He clutched his chest and closed his eyes, wincing. Luna eyes widened in shock. She thought back to the book she read about inheritances and gasp.

"Hadrian! Hold on to draco. Now!" Luna cried. Hadrian nodded, hugging Draco close. The pair soon felt the pain subside, turning into a dull ache. "W-what happened?" Draco whispered out. "Well, when Draco said he could protect himself and tried to shoved you away, the bond thought that Draco was rejecting you, so it caused you both pain." Luna answered. The two nodded.

"Anyways~ I'll let you two go to your dorms to figure things out." She said, skipping away while humming a tune.

Hadrian looked at Draco who was looking down at his feet, clearly upset. Hadrian just sighed and lifted him up bridal style. Draco let out a little squeak, blushing furiously.

Throughout the entire walk, neither boy said a word.

~at their dorm~

"Kitten, could you please tell me what happened?" Hadrian asked, setting Draco down on his lap. Draco just looked at his lap, wiping furiously at his eyes. "Please tell me." Hadrian asked again, hooking two fingers under the smaller mans chin, tilting his face up to look into those beautiful silver orbs that he loved so much. Draco took in a breath, shutting his eyes before telling him about the hurtful and degrading things hermione, Ron and Ginny said.

By the end of the story, Draco was sobbing against hadrians chest while Hadrian was whispering sweet nothings into his ears while petting his head. "Don't cry baby, I don't like seeing you in pain. Sleep baby,we can miss lessons today." Hadrian mumbled into Draco's ears. "P-promise you w-will stay w-with me. Promise me you'll love me even though I'm such a coward. Promise me you'll love me even though I mad so many mistakes. Promise me you will never leave me." Draco said, eyes looking at Hadrian, begging him to stay. Hadrian laughed. "Of course I'll stay. I'll never leave you baby" he said.

"Sing me a song..." Draco said, blushing. Hadrian nodded, thinking about what sing to sing. Then he thought of the perfect song.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

When Hadrian finished singing the song, Draco was sound asleep. Hadrian started petting his lover's head.

"I'll never leave you kitten."

"Never"