The riddle manor

*third person POV*

A petite blond stood in front of the elegant gates of the manor. Shivering slightly from the cold wind, draco immediately regrets not wearing a hoodie that day. He hesitantly knocked three times on the manor door. He was really nervous, normally he would not be, but because he just came into his inheritance, the smell of a Dom really scared him.

The door opened to show his aunt, Alicia mallory, now Riddle, he immediately hugged her, burying his face in her neck and inhaling the familiar scent.

*Alicia POV*

When I opened the door, and saw draco. He was like a son to me! He rushed into my embrace and buried his face in my neck. I sniff the air around him and realised that he was a Sub. He must have just came into his inheritance I thought to myself. Then I heard a growl behind me, and felt the bundle in my hands start trembling and cowering away from me. I turned around to see my mate, Tom Riddle, standing behind me. He had an angry expression on his face. "Who are you hugging!" He growled threateningly. I smell the fear and anxiety flowing from draco. "Dear, its just draco. He just came into his inheritance." I reasoned with my mate. Draco whimpered slightly, and suddenly, it was as though all of Tom's alpha instincts backed off when he heard the whimper. I felt draco calm down slight, as I held him tighter.

"Its ok, no one is gonna hurt you." I whispered soothingly into his ear, letting my scent envelope him in a tight hug. He breathed in a few breaths and calmed down more. He then straightened his posture slightly and turned towards me and tom.

"W-well, i-i just came into my i-inheritance and found out I was a s-sub n-neko, and my m-mate is H-hadrian R-riddle..." He mumbled. Looking down, as if expecting us to punish him. Hadrain riddle??? My baby! My long lost son! I felt my eyes welled up in tears and I felt tom's presence beside me. Draco tensed and took a step back.

*Tom's POV*

My child? He's alive? Dumble-fuck didnt kill him! I felt tears of joy pour down my face as I hug my mate tightly in my arms. "He's alive! My baby!" Alicia whispered. I just smile and nod my head. Draco stood the awkwardly, not knowing what to do. I then turn to him, wrapping my arm around alicia's waist. Draco bowed his head immediately, and I asked "Draco, did you tell your father about your inheritance?" He flinched and bowed his head even lower. "N-no sir... I w-was s-scared..." He stuttered.I was confused. Why was he scared to tell Lucius he had his inheritance? Before I could ask another question, I saw his eyes brim with unshed tears. "I'm sorry! P-please d-dont punish me!!" He whimpered. Now I was even more confused. Alicia sighed and stepped out of my embrace. "Dragon, why are you scared?" She questioned gently. Draco then broke down into tears. I felt my heart break when I see him cry. He was like a son to me. I gently hugged him and brought him into the manor's living room.