The inheritance ( Draco Malfoy )

*Draco's POV*
I was so scared. My hands were trembling as I passed father his wand. "What did I say about trying to be nice to the house elves? " He said in an eerily calm voice. His cold grey eyes bored into my soul as I looked down at my feet. "I-Im sorry f-father, I-"

SLAP.

"Rule 35. Malfoys do NOT apologise. And rule 78. Malfoys do NOT stutter." He sternly said. Eyes glaring at me. Looking down, i put my hand on my cheek that still stung from when he backhanded me, and tears welled up in my eyes, but I refuse to let them fall. Suddenly, I felt his hand roughly grab my chin as he lifted my head up. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled. And nodded my head ever so slightly. Lucius then shoved me roughly to the floor as he smirked. "Time for some fun, isn't it...son." He said menacingly. Eyes looking at me as if I'm his prey. "CRUCIO!" I screamed as I felt the curse land on me. Tears started falling down my face as I begged him to stop.

"PLEASE S-STOP! I-IM SORRY! STOP!!!" I choked on my words as I tearfully begged him to stop. He finally stopped the curse, but I knew it was not over. He place his wand carefully on his desk and took his 'handy dandy cane' and walked towards me. "Oh! Look at you. All pathetic and vulnerable lying on the floor. What a pretty sight!" He cooed. I curled up in a fetal position, readying myself for the beating to start.

KICK.

SLAP.

HIT.

CRUCIO

KICK.

SLAP.

HIT.

CRUCIO

By the end of the beating, my body was bloody and full of scars. My voice was hoarse from the shouting. "Get up brat!" Lucius grabbed my collar and pulled me up. The only thing I could do was let out a small whimper of pain as he shoved me into my bedroom. "No dinner for you. You don't deserve it! Your a disgrace to the Malfoy name!" He snapped and walked out of my room. Slamming the door behind him. I carefully got up and limped into the bathroom.

Once I enter, the tears start pouring down my face as I fell to the floor. All I wanted was to have a loving family, with a mother who actually cared about me and a father who doesn't abuse me, a father who actually cared enough about me to know that it was my birthday today. A father that does not force me to hate Harry Potter.

I showered and got ready for bed, wearing a oversized hoodie. "Happy birthday me" I whispered as I closed my eyes...

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. Looks like I can't even get to sleep normally.  Everything hurts. It felt like someone was crushing my bones and burning me alive. I muffled my screams into the pillow as I arched back when another wave of pain overtook my body. It felt like a hundred people were putting the cruciatus curse on me at the same time all at once. Soon, the pain was too much and I passed out.

*third person POV*

Draco woke up feeling like he just got run over by a night bus. His body was aching and he felt like he just ran a marathon. Just as he was about to get of the bed, he felt something tickle his ankle. As he looked down, he saw a fluffy blonde tail! He was so shocked. Did I just go through my creature inheritance? Why did no one tell me of this?  Draco thought to himself as he walked to the bathroom. As he looked into the mirror, he could barely recognise himself. He looked... Phenomenal! His body grew curves that made him look more feminine, his petite size was at most 5'4, his eye lashes were luscious and long, his eyes that used to be a dull grey were now a beautiful silver color, his heart shaped lips were plump and soft and had a lovely rosy sheen to it, his skin was dewy soft and his pale skin was practically glowing. He knew he was pretty before, but now, he looked absolutely beautiful! What shocked him the most was the fact that he had a pair of cat ears and a fluffy soft looking tail. And he realised that on his wrist, was a mark and it was a the yin sign (the black part of the yin and yang sign, picture below)

 And he realised that on his wrist, was a mark and it was a the yin sign (the black part of the yin and yang sign, picture below)

Draco did not understand what was happening. That was until he heard a knock on his window. It was an owl with a letter from gringotts( if its the wrong spelling please tell me )

Dear Draco Lucius Malfoy,

I see that you have came into an inheritance. Please come to gringotts at 12:30 pm, we will discuss this further there. Please do not be late.

Thank you for your time,
Griphook.