mate~ (reupload)

*Draco's POV*

When I heard tom gasp, i smelled the most amazing smell. It smelled of rain, and mint. It was a really clean and refreshing scent, yet it still oozed with dominance. I felt myself shiver with excitement when I smelled it. It must be my mate! I'm so excited to meet hadrian! I squealed internally.

But... What if my mate doesn't like me! What if I get rejected! I was feeling down in the dumps as more negative thought squirmed their way into my mind. Biting my lip, I shook my hand, trying to keep the bad thought at bay. I was always an over thinker.

Sighing, I got out of my bed, and decided to follow my instincts and wonderful scent lead me to my mate.

I was lead down the stairs and to the front of the door. The person was hugging alicia and tom. He had curly raven colored hair, and a muscular build. He's skin was pale, and he was really tall. I was shocked. My eyes were as wide as saucers. When the mysterious man looked up, he's forest green eyes suddenly changed into blood red as he looked at me. "Malfoy?!" I heard him say in a low voice, I flinched when I heard the name, I didn't like being called the same way others would call my dumb excuse for a father.

"U-um... May I a-ask, how do you know my surname?" I asked timidly. I didn't understand why, but I felt so submissive in his presence. All I wanted to do was for him to hold me in those strong arms of he's. My cheeks burned crimson at my thought, and i rubbed my hands against my face, trying to calm the flushing.

*third person POV*

Hadrian licked his lips when he saw malfoy blush prettily in front of him. He inhaled the air around him, and he smelled the familiar scent of sweet honey surrounding the malfoy heir. He felt his mouth water at the amazing scent the cute blonde produced. Wow! Malfoy looks beautiful! And his scent! Its amazing! Hadrian thought to himself. Smirking, Hadrian answered the question his beautiful mate asked him. "Well... I know your name, because, we go to school together, draco. And my name is Hadrian." He said, smirking slightly. Hadrian noticed the flinch draco gave before, so he refrained from calling draco, malfoy.

"I don't remember a Hadrian." Draco said, tilting his head innocently. Chuckling lowly, Hadrian took a step forward. "Guess I'll just have to remind you. I'm the golden boy. The boy who lived. Scar head." Hadrian smirked when he saw Draco's eyes light up with understanding. "Y-your harry potter?" Draco gasped as he clasped his hands over his mouth. "The one and only!" Hadrian said.

Alicia and tom looked at each other then without another word, left the living room in order to give them some space.

"No. No no no!" Draco cried, tears pooled at the corner of his eyes as he whimpered. "What's wrong?" Hadrian asked, his instincts telling him to comfort his mate. He stretched out jes hands, and started petting Draco's head, running his fingers through Draco's silly hair, and rubbing his soft and fluffy ears gently. Suddenly, draco let put a soft purr, causing hadrian to cease his movements and looked into draco molten silver eyes which was still filled with unshed tears. Draco too looked shock at the foreign sound that he made and whined. Why must I keep making a fool of myself! Draco thought to himself. Looking down, draco shut his eyes tightly, trying to stop the tears that threatened to fall at anytime.

However, instead of turning away in disgust, Hadrian hooked his middle and index finger under Draco's chin and lifted his face up to meet his eyes. "Draco. Draco. Look at me!" Hadrian said, looking at Draco's beautiful face. Draco peeked through his eyelashes as he looked up at Hadrian. Hadrian's inheritance really helped him grow. 'Harry potter' was a short man. But this Hadrian riddle, he was far from short.

Sighing, Hadrian brought draco to the couch and sat down. Draco however, didn't know if he was suppose to sit down or not, so he stood there awkwardly, trying to avoid any eye contact with his mate. Hadrian.

Sighing for the umpteenth time, Hadrian pulled draco into his lap. Draco replied with a yelp and started blushing furiously. By now, his face was probably even redder than the gryffindor's flag. "Now, tell me why you seem so worried." Hadrian asked, staring into his eyes so draco will not be able to lie to his face. "W-well, its because... In Hogwarts, i-i would always bully you and your friends, and back then, y-you hated me. A-and I thought you would r-reject me a-as a mate..."draco mumbled softly, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands, trying to stop the tears. Hadrian's was shocked. He thought that it was because draco didn't want to be his mate. Draco looked up hesitantly when Hadrian didn't say anything. He saw Hadrian's shock face and whimpered softly tears were falling down his soft cheeks. He doesn't want me! He thinks I'm disgusting! I'll be rejected! Draco thought to himself. "Shhhh! No. dray, its ok! I will not reject you. I was just shocked, because I thought you were going to reject me!" Hadrian murmured reassuringly.

Hadrian explained everything about his inheritance and dumbledore's lies, his friends using him for money and the potions he was given. He was going to tell draco about the dursleys, but felt that it was too soon, so he stopped.

Draco looked at Hadrian sadly as he finished his tale. Hadrian's beautiful eyes were filled with sadness, betrayal, and loneliness. And all draco wanted to do was take care of his mate and make him feel all better. "So I never hated you! In fact I always wanted to be your friend! Its just because of the weasleys and granger were always stopping me." Hadrian admitted. "I always wanted to be your friend too! I was just too scared you would reject me as a friend again." Draco sighed, looking down. "Well I'm here now aren't I? And I would never reject you. But I do need to know more about my inheritance, all I know is that I am a vampire, and you are my mate. I will need to learn more about my inheritance and what I will need to do as a vampire!" Harry said, furrowing his eye brows in deep thought.

"Hadrian! Um... Sorry to interrupt your romantic conversation, but Hadrian, drink this." Tom said, passing Hadrian a bottle. As he stepped closer towards them to pass Hadrian the bottle, Hadrian growled a threatening growl. His eyes flashed and his teeth lengthened. He wrapped his arms protectively around draco, pressing Draco's head into his chest possessively. Draco whimpered slightly when he sensed another dominants presence in the room.

Tom realised that he was affecting then like that, so he sheepishly apologised and put the bottle down on a table and bowed his head before walking away. Both boys calmed drastically once tom left the room, and Hadrian stood up, putting the blonde neko down on his seat. He stepped forward and gave the bottle a sniff. He smelled a delicious smell. Hadrian couldn't control himself and downed the entire bottle. The delicious sweet velvety liquid flowed down his throat as he greedily gulped.

At that moment, Hadrian felt his huger slowly fade away, but he yearned for something more, he wanted his mate...

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support you have given me! And I am so happy to get 3k+ views! Thank you so much for all your support! I really appreciate it! Remember to take care of yourselves

Love you guys!

Bye!