malfoy?!

*third person POV*

As soon as hadrian reached the manor, he was shocked by how beautiful and elegant it was, but most of all, he smelt this amazing smell. It smelled so good it made his mouth water. Suddenly, hadrian had this overwhelming sense of hunger and thirst. He felt parched. And he was really really hungry. But not for normal food. He wanted...

Blood...

All of a sudden, hadrian felt a stinging feeling on his bottom lip, on instinct, he licked his lip and realized that it was bleeding. He ran his rouge over his front teeth and found out he's canines were out. He tried to stay calm and will it back it, but nothing worked. He then smelled the amazing smell again. But this time it smelled sad and vulnerable. He's eyes flared red and he felt this need to protect over take him. He's mind was a mess. The only few thought he could comprehend was mate! Mate! Must protect mate! Blood! Need blood! Mate! Kill! Blood! Mate...

Eyes flashing, hadrian bashed against the manor door, not caring about his earlier mission to find his parents. He's animalistic instincts were telling him to protect his mate, and that's what he's gonna do.

~inside the manor ~

Draco curled up into a ball in the guest bedroom he was in when he cane over to ask about his inheritance. He has been living Jere for over a month, glad that he's father didnt know where he was.

Right now however, he was having an awful nightmare about the day father threw him into a dark cold room without food or water for an entire day.

Draco's dream

"F-father? W-where are we g-going?" Draco asked in a timid voice. He was always afraid when father looked calm. He knew that normal people would think that the fact that he was calm was good, however,what they didnt knowwad that father was more 'creative' when it came to punishments when he was like that. So draco could only wait and see what his awaiting punishment was. He knew better than to do anything else in fear that he might get punished even worse if he did anything, in case it angered father more.

Draco stood behind his father in silence, obeying he's every order. He was too scared to disobey father again. Suddenly, father came to a stop in front of a old wooden door. Draco was curious, but knew if he were to ask,father would not like it.

All of a sudden, a hand snakes its way around Draco's throat and gripped it tightly as Lucius lifted him up. Draco opened his mouth, trying to gasp for air, but to no avail. He's father was blocking his wind pipe and now he couldn't breathe. "F-fa-ther-er!" He gasped out, struggling weakly against his father arm, trying to peel them off his neck. He's father chuckled darkly before squeezing his neck once more, before training around and throwing him into the dark room. "Let's see what I should do today... Oh! What about whips? Hmmm? Sounds good! I never liked muggles, but I must admit, they have the best torture devices!" Lucius said, smirking sadistically. Magically, a whip appeared in his hands and he looked at draco, gasping harshly as tears pooled at the corner of he's eyes. He's hands were gently rubbing his neck, trying to sooth the pain that was inflicted by his father. He didnt seem to realise that Lucius was talking to him until...

WHIP!

WHIP!

WHIP!

WHIP!

"LISTEN TO ME YOU FAGGOT!" Lucius yelled, looking at he's son who had line marks on his body. Draco shakily looked at he's father.

WHIP!

WHIP!

WHIP!

WHIP!

"Gahhhh!" Draco cried out in pain. He's body was bleeding and he's shirt was ripped.

WHIP!

WHIP!

WHIP!

"S-stop father p-p-lease stop!" Draco cried, curling into a tiny ball.

"Mate Its ok. Wake up. Your safe. I will protect you!" He heard a voice calling out to him. It was the most soothing thing he heard. He saw forest green eyes that would turn blood red.

End of dream

Gasping draco woke up. Alicia was at his side, rubbing his head soothingly. "Are you ok?" She asked gently. Draco nodded slightly. Suddenly, they heard a rough knock on the door. "Coming!" Draco heard tom yell, before hearing a gasp.

~with hadrian~

Hadrian felt himself lose control. He was so hungry and thirsty. He continued bashing he's hands against the door, wanting to enter the house to get to the amazing smell he smelt. When he heard the door unlock, he stopped his bashing and waited, taking a defensive stance in front of the door, as if waiting in case he gets attacked. As the door creaked open, harry smelled a dominant smell, and tensed up. He bared his fangs threateningly. However, when the door was finally fully opened, tom riddle stood there and gasped. "H-hadrian?" He whispered, eyes widened in disbelief. He's precious baby came back to him. Without thinking, tom ran forward and gave his long lost son a big hug. Hadrian was shocked. He loosened his pose, and it felt like all the tension and hunger in his body disappeared as soon as tom hugged him. "Father?" He asked softly. Tom nodded against Hadrian's neck. "Why dont we go see your mother!" He said, bringing hadrian in.

"Alicia honey! I need you to come see something!" Tom said in a loving voice. "Is something wrong?" Hadrian heard someone say as the person walled down the stairs. He then saw a lady with pale skin, green eyes that was identical to his and raven black hair flowing down her back. She looked very pretty. "Ali, I would like you to meet hadrian." Tom said gently, looking at alicia like she was the only person on the world.

"Hadrian? My baby! You came! Your back! Your alive!" Alicia squealed, tears flowing down her face as she hugged the life out of him. "Mother?" He whispered, hugging her back with as much force. Tears pooled in he's eyes, as he finally felt happy, for the first time in a long long time. But he felt like something was missing. He still felt this weird hunger. It was not as strong as before, but it was still there.

He then smelled the delicious scent again, but this time, the scent felt very near him. When he looked up, he saw a familiar figure, with blonde hair and pale skin, except this time with cat ears and a tail attached to him.

"Malfoy?!"