the executioner.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Elliot Blakley Barnes is the younger sister of James Buchanan Barnes, otherwise known as Bucky. Elliot was only 14 years old the last time she ever saw her brother. Ever since then, she wished to be exactly like him. He was her role model; her very own superhero. Something she didn't know was how true her wish would become.

When 11 years had passed by after she lost her brother, she was 25 and was living a life that she hated. One day on her way home from the store, she was taken by Hydra They saw how successful that her brother had been, so they took his sister in hopes of having another asset.

And that they did. There was a symmetry between the two siblings. They even had matching metal arms. Scientists that worked for the organization thought it would be poetic, especially after Elliot damaged her own on one of the missions she was sent on to exterminate the target. There was only one thing that separated her from her brother. The scientists decided to experiment on her, granting her powers that only increased the lethalness of their most prized possession.

With thousands of kills and blood on her ledger, Elliot had enough... Enough of being controlled. Enough of not having any free will. Enough of having her memory wiped each time she would remember her brother.

So she escaped.

And that day, she added 227 more kills to her list. Except this time, it was Hydra agents. The people who ruined her life. The ones who made it a living hell.

After she escaped she was found by her brother's best friend, Steve Rogers. The woman that he saw before him was no longer the sweet and innocent girl he viewed as a little sister. She was damaged and broken. However, the two were happy to be reunited.

Elliot then joined the Avengers. She was more of an honorary member if anything. Her main mission was avoiding Hydra at all costs. And so she did. For years she spent her time making sure she wouldn't get caught.

Years and years went by and she was living a normal human life. As normal as it could get with having a metal arm and the other enhancement she had been given. Reuniting with her brother and spending years with him in Wakanda was the highlight of her life after being on the run. It was peaceful and serene and thanks to them she could no longer be controlled by words that had been programmed into her mind.

After the battle against Thanos and attending the funeral of one Tony Stark, the two siblings split ways. Both needed to make amends, so Elliot decided to move to a small town called Mystic Falls. Live a normal life as a self-defense teacher. There was only one lingering question. How long would she be able to live as Elliot Barnes, instead of the name she had made for herself through Hydra?

The Executioner.