twelve.

master of deception

master of deception

════⋆★⋆════

Deception.

It was a common thing in Elliot's life. She had been taught it since an early age.

The first time being when those men and that woman tried to take her away from her brother...and it was safe to say she sucked at it. Her lies were pathetic and could be seen through like a transparent window. The next time was when she faked being sick with the three of them and ran for her life when they were distracted by the issue...she had gotten better in a matter of seconds.

She was then taken by Hydra. And they were the master at lies. They could form a fabricated illusion that could easily be mistaken at the truth. The way they could spin their words to make what they were doing seem believable and maybe justifiable was spectacular. And they had taught Elliot---The Executioner their ways. They perfected her lies and deception through pain and torture, making her the perfect innocent illusion towards the target before she would slit the throat of the victim.

Elliot became a true depiction of deception.

════⋆★⋆════

"You didn't really think you could beat me, did you?" She questioned in a condescending manner.

Most of them scoffed out a laugh at what she said. There was no way that she actually would have let them kidnap her. They all believed that it was a simple way for her to screw with their heads.

And maybe it was.

Or maybe it was just the way that she was--lying to everyone and everything around her.

"Stop bluffing, sweetie." Damon taunted her, making her roll her eyes at what she said. But there was a nagging feeling deep within him that she was telling the truth, so he decided to take extra measures...just to be sure.

He leaned down in front of her, so his eyes were staring directly into hers. "You will stay here and tell us everything you know about Rebekah and Klaus." He compelled her as his pupils dilated. A dazed look crossed over Elliot's face, before she burst out laughing. A confused look was then etched into the fixtures of everyone that was in the room.

"What-how?" Damon spluttered.

"Some men have performance issues, Darrell, it's nothing to be ashamed of." Elliot quipped, relishing in the blaring fury that was forming in the vampire's eyes.