fifty-one.

dogs and beer floats

~~~~~

Klaus and Elliot had been laying in bed together.

Elliot was laying her head against his chest as she absentmindedly drew patterns across his skin. Klaus had his arm wrapped around her, watching her with an affectionate look on his face.

"So Elena transitioned, huh?" Elliot questioned. "After Rebekah ran her off of Wickery Bridge?"

She had asked Klaus to catch her up on everything that had happened since she had left. Klaus was more than welcoming to tell her everything, plus add on his own judgment of each situation, which Elliot found rather amusing.

Klaus hummed, "She was rather against it."

"Figures," Elliot mused, interested in the situations that had happened.. "She didn't want to be one when she was human, so why would that change when she actually came time  to make the decision?"

"Also," Elliot tilted her head up to see him, "You were in Tyler's body?"

He nodded.

Elliot scrunched her face up in disgust, "Gross. I'm kind of glad, no, very glad I wasn't there to witness that. Imagine you saying 'love' in his body. That is disturbing on so many levels."

Klaus rolled his eyes, playfully at what she said.

"Believe me, love, it was even less enjoyable in the act," He replied, smoothly. "Even the history teacher was better than he was."

"Wait...you possessed Alaric!?" Elliot's eyes widened, taking in this new information that she hadn't known about before. She had probably talked to Klaus when he was in Alaric's body...that was just wrong, so wrong. "How many people—-" She shook her head. "You know what? I don't want to know. What else has happened?"

"There was the incident of a bombing," Klaus continued. "Nasty business. It killed twelve intolerable council members. Then there was the recent appearance of a hunter—one of The Five."

"What's so special about them?" Elliot turned to face him, lifting her head up.

"Vampire hunters. The lot of them. I thought I killed them all the way back when, but it seems not," Klaus told her, sparing most of the information for the moment being. He didn't think it was all that important.

"Mystic Falls is still the same shit show that it was when I left? Lovely," Elliot mused, causing Klaus to chuckle.

He went to say something else before the door to the room slammed open, revealing Rebekah.

"Rebekah!"

"Oh, come on, Nik!" Rebekah shot back at her older brother. "She's my best friend not yours. Besides, you've had her since she's come back. I want to spend time with her."