twenty-five.

best friends

best friends

~~~~~

The silence of the dreary but deceiving town blanketed over her as she pulled off her helmet and ran her fingers through her hair. Swinging one leg off of her bike, Elliot then walked into her apartment building and up the many flights of stairs she had to take to reach her specific numbered apartment.

When she finally got there, she opened up the door of the apartment, she noticed that it was eerily quiet. She flexed her metal hand as it tightened into a fist, a reflex that happened naturally every time she was on edge.

"Bekah?" Elliot called out, wondering if her blonde friend was in their apartment. She walked around the rest of the apartment, carefully, making sure that no one was in any of the rooms. The brunette then sighed as she realized the vampire wasn't at home, so she went to the next best place she thought Rebekah could be.

Elliot had hopped back on her motorcycle and made her way to the Mystic Grill. She got off and entered the establishment in hopes of seeing the familiar blonde, but was once again met with nothing. The woman then decided to ask around.

"Hi, handsome." She greeted the bartender, who looked to be around her age, maybe a little older. Nonetheless, she found the brunette mildly attractive, and it was clear that he definitely found Elliot hot as his eyes raked up and down her body as she shot him one of her dazzling grins.

"What can I get you?" He asked her as he threw a towel over his shoulder.

"Nothing, at the moment, actually." She answered, making him raise an eyebrow in interest. "I was wondering if you've seen a blonde, dark brown eyes, and around 5'6" , maybe 5'7", so have you seen her?"

The man shook his head in response and before he could open his mouth the speak again, Elliot had turned around and made her way out of the Grill and to her next location.

~~~~~

The Mikaelson Mansion.

It was supposedly built by Klaus Mikaelson, seeing as he was now staying in Mystic Falls, at least that was what Elliot had been told as she had asked around. And once she flashed them a smile, people, more specifically men, were more than willing to talk to her.

Her bike skidded along the dirt in front of the home as it came to a stop. Pulling off her helmet once more, she placed it on the handle of her bike, and made her way to the front of the rather flashy house for such a small town.