thirteen.

help?

help?

════⋆★⋆════

Elliot had made her way back to her apartment. As she had walked down the streets, she ignored the looks she was getting from passersby. She had a broken nose and blood pouring from the side of her face. So what? They didn't have to stare.

She had made her way back to her apartment and unlocked the door and pushed it open with her arm. She immediately began sliding the leather gloves off her hands, but then was engulfed in a hug by Rebekah.

"What the bloody hell happened?" Rebekah exclaimed. It looked like Elliot had been run over by a truck and it was unnerving to see how little the brunette cared about how she appeared and about how much pain she would have been in.

"Elena and company." Elliot replied before she made her to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of beer from the fridge. She then popped the cap off with her hand before going to the freezer and getting herself vanilla ice cream. After dumping the contents of the beer in a tall glass, she then added the ice cream to it.

"I still don't get how you drink that. It's disgusting." The vampire commented as she watched Elliot clean up her mess and as bright pink bendy straw to her beer float.

"That's kind of the point." Elliot responded as she shrugged and sat down at the island in her tiny little kitchen.

With a fond smile on her face, Rebekah sat down next to Elliot.

"So what did they do to you? And what did they want?" Rebekah questioned, gesturing to the bloodied mess on the side of her friend's face.

"Damon kidnapped me...or more like I let him kidnap me. That poor motherfucker actually thought he could actually beat me." Elliot responded.

Rebekah stayed silent as Elliot continued to explain what had happened.

"They wanted to get answers about why you were living with me and how I didn't get killed by your brother on prank night. And no, I didn't answer anything." She began explaining, before she took another sip of her beverage. "And then they got annoyed with my comments, more like Damon the Dick got annoyed with my comments, so he punched me across the face...twice, hence the lovely masterpiece on my face."

"I'm going to kill him!" Rebekah seethed.

"No need." Elliot mused. "I already did."

Rebekah gave the petite brunette a grin at the response she had been given, but it didn't curb her homicidal feelings towards Damon and the rest.

"They wanted me to help them kill your brother. But as much as an entitled and conceited jerk he is, no offense to you in any way, I do not wish to kill him and take him from you." Elliot told her.

The vampire was silent before she spoke up. "Could you?" Rebekah asked, her voice quiet. "You know...kill him?" She added on, noticing the confusion struck across her friend's face.

"I mean if I wanted to, I could." Elliot responded, hopping off of her barstool and heading towards the sink to rinse off her glass. As the water continued to run, she continued to speak. "I could kill anything or anyone if I wanted to," She began to dry her glass as she put it away back into the cabinet, "It's sort of why I was Hydra's most prized possession." She then shrugged her shoulders as she turned back towards Rebekah.

"Like anything?" Rebekah clarified.

"Anything."

Before Rebekah could respond again, her phone rang. The caller was the hybrid brother she and her friend had been talking about.

════⋆★⋆════

Elliot was slumped across her couch. Her feet propped up on the backboard of it as her head hung off of the edge, her hair falling downwards. She laid there listening to Rebekah talk to her brother.

"No, Nik. I am not living with Stefan." Rebekah told her older brother.

"Then pray tell, where are you living, sister?"

Rebekah glanced at Elliot who was fiddling with the fingers of her metal hand in a careless fashion. "With Elliot." She responded to her elder brother.

A groan of annoyance and anger could be heard through the speaker of the phone. "Really? Her?" He questioned in distaste.

"It's better than two men who compel women to sleep with them." The blonde retorted, earning a snort of amusement from Elliot.

However, before Elliot could listen to the rest of the conversation, her phone rung as well.

════⋆★⋆════

"Ellie."

"B."

"We need to talk."

"Uh oh. You have the big brother tone in your voice." Elliot teased. "Are you calling to berate me for the lack of authority in my life or to tell me that my life choices are causing a massive mental downward spiral into what one would think of as diagnosed insanity?" She continued in a mocking and playful manner.

Bucky scoffed out a laugh at how easy she came up with such a response. "None of the above." There was then a long pause on the other end of the phone.

"Buck, what's wrong?" She questioned, worried.

"I need your help."

════⋆★⋆════

a/n: hello lovelies:)) sorry for typos. this story is so fun to write. i am so excited for you guys to see what i have come up with for the next chapters. trying to weave the story line of the falcon and the winter soldier and tvd was a pain but i am glad that i did it.

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe. love you 3000<33