twenty-two.

The Dora Milaje

The Dora Milaje

~~~~~

Elliot sat on the counter, much to the dismay of Zemo, who had constantly asked her not to do so. She had a tall glass filled with beer and added vanilla ice cream into it and finally added a black straw that she was currently spinning around in the cup, making both the cream and beer mix together.

The others looked absolutely appalled by the drink she had made.

Not like she cared about any of their opinions.

"All right. That's it." A demanding voice spoke, making Elliot want to gauge her eyes out and stuff them in her eyes so she didn't have to hear him. "Let's go. I'm ordering you to turn him over."

Before Elliot could make a remark, Sam beat her to the punch. "Hey, slow your roll. Shield or no shield, the only thing you're running is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. We'll need all hands on deck for what's coming next."

Elliot slightly froze for a moment, knowing that they could have Karli if they wanted. Even though she had gotten away from Sam and the others, she had been engaging in conversation with the girl not only a few hours ago. But then again, she would have been filled up to the brim with bullet holes if she had tried to, so the tiny amount of guilt subsided faster than the original guilt had set in.

It was either they could have Karli, or maybe have Karli, and she would be dead OR Elliot could be alive and they wouldn't have Karli. Elliot preferred the second option. She liked living, mainly because she never really got the chance to really live yet.

"How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, huh? Yeah. Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?" John questioned, cockily, thinking that just because he had the shield that once was the symbol of Captain America, that he was now some type of god with inhumane strength.

"Uh-oh." Elliot muttered to herself before she aggressively took a sip from her drink, her eyes flitting between the two men rapidly not wanting to miss what was going to happen. Her eyes then quickly flicked over to the door of the home, widening when she saw the Dora Milaje.

"Release him to us now." The one Elliot knew as Ayo spoke.

She had been the one to help her get over the trigger words. The one that had helped her brother get over the same exact trigger words. Elliot owed her life to Ayo and the people living in Wakanda, so she didn't personally want to engage in a fight with them and seem ungrateful about that fact.

"Well shit."

~~~~~

"Hi, John Walker. Captain America. Well, us, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through. Huh?" John spoke towards the group, making Elliot shake her head in disbelief, knowing that this was most certainly not going to end well. He may be military trained but he couldn't hold a candle to them.

Not in the slightest.

Sam stepped forward a small, gaining the attention of John. "Hey John, take it easy. You might want to fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje...and if you want to get your ass handed to you even more than what you would receive from them, fight Elliot. And I can guarantee you that she would be more than willing to do so." Sam told the man, a slight grin broke across Elliot's face at his words.

Oh, how true he was. She would love to land a solid punch on his face.

Or maybe two.

"They don't even have jurisdiction here." John argued.

"The Dora Milaje had jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje finds themselves to be." Ayo then spoke.

"Okay, I think we got off on the wrong foot." John began, placing his hand on Ayo's shoulder, which was not a good move on his part.

"You are so screwweed!!"

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) double update. this one is kind of shorter but still. the drama is going to unfold. there is going to be about two or maybe three chapters of Elliot in tfaws and then she is going to return back to Mystic Falls for some rebekah bonding and then she will be seen back in tfaws for the big finally fight thingy.

please don't be a silent reader. vote and comment.

thank you all for over 50k reads!!!

love you lots<33333333