eleven.

Russian spy?

Russian spy?

════⋆★⋆════

"You're fucking sick." Tyler told her as the bloodied grin on her face widened. How could someone be laughing and smiling after getting punched in the face with someone who has enhanced strength?

"Ты бьешь как девчонка." Elliot spat at Damon. [You hit like a girl.]

Their eyes widened sizably at the fact that she was now speaking what was recognized as Russian. There was definitely something that wasn't adding up about this woman.

Was she a Russian spy?

"No one knows what you're saying." Damon spat at her, getting more than annoyed by the feisty little brunette teacher.

"I said you hit like a girl." Elliot clarified, only to feel the family pain as another punch landed on the side of her face. The ring on his causing her skin to split open "I still have the same consensus." She told him as blood ran down the side of her face and chin.

"She's not even acting like it hurts." She heard Bonnie whisper to Caroline.

It's because it didn't. She had been through worse. Much much worse. She has had her whole god damn arm amputated without anything to numb it. A punch to the face was a mere discomfort if anything.

But they didn't know that.

Damon leaned down towards her to say something to her, she slammed her head forward and it collided with his face.

A smug smirk of satisfaction spread across her face as she heard his bones crack.

Hers did too, but she didn't care.

"She just broke her own fucking nose to hurt you!" Tyler hissed at the vampire.

The vampire howled in pain as he tilted his head back as blood ran from his nose.

"Жалкий." Elliot said as she laughed at him. [Pathetic]

════⋆★⋆════

"Just answer the questions we want and we will let you go." Stefan offered her, not realizing that if she wanted to leave, she would have already.

It's not like they could stop her.