twenty-three.

bingo

bingo

~~~~~

Elliot sat on the edge of the counter, still sitting crisscrossed, as she leaned forward a bit in excitement, more than happy to see what was about to unfold.

The petite brunette sipped on her creamy alcoholic beverage as she immediately watched Ayo slam her spear into John's face, knocking his hand off of her shoulder. She then twisted the pole around and slammed into him again, causing him to stumble backwards as he lost his footing. Her foot then kicked him in the chest with full force, sending him flying backwards. His back hit the spear that one of the Dora Milaje had thrown and then he crumbled to the ground.

A small laugh escaped Elliot at the sight, but she still made no effort to get up and help, knowing damn well that she could stop what was happening if she had actually wanted to.

Another one of the Dora Milaje went to attack John with their spear as he was down, but he quickly picked up the shield that was next to him and blocked the offensive move.

The rest of them soon joined in against John and sadly made Lemar have to help his friend. Meanwhile, Elliot, Bucky, and Sam all watched the fight take place.

That was until Sam spoke up as he began to grow concerned.

"We should do something." Sam spoke, making Elliot hum in agreement but didn't do anything. Neither did Bucky besides his unhelpful comment.

"Looking strong, John." The soldier mused, loudly, making Elliot let another laugh slip through her lips as she then quickly finished up the last sip of her drink with a slight pout when it was all gone.

The fight continued to happen, but it got increasingly worse as John and Lemar were getting their asses handed to them. "Bucky..." Sam said, warily, as he saw that John was down and a weapon was pointed at him

Just as Ayo was about to impale the weapon into John, Bucky used his metal arm and grabbed onto the spear, spinning it, and Ayo, away from the man on the ground.

"Ayo.." Bucky began, but was cut off as she began to fight against his grip. "Ayo! Let's talk about this!"

However, she didn't seem to care as she then began to fight the eldest Barnes, while another was fighting against Sam.

Elliot still did nothing.

That was until the fight seemed very unfair and she quickly grew bored of what was happening. Her boredom quickly replaced by a bit of fear as she saw that her brother was in danger and her longtime best friend.