Chapter 17

Waddling into the bathroom the next morning, I winced with every step, feeling the full brunt of the consequences of last night's relentless love-making. Perhaps, calling him bluff on his promise of "fucking me into oblivion" was a serious misjudgement on my part, seeing how I could barely walk upright without effort. My body ached from the waist down while my pussy felt like it had been rammed by a speeding truck on the highway.

Groaning, I gingerly lowered myself onto the seat, my aching muscles protesting the movement vehemently. The yellow glow from the morning light filtered in through the frosted window, bathing the pristine white tiled bathroom with its warmth. The sounds of the city clearly audible as everyone went about their daily lives.

My eyes travelled from the window to the sad looking plant that sat on the sill, parched and miserable with dried leaves and crispy edges. The realisation that my life has been on hold ever since Thomas arrived, hit me in full force as I continued to stare at the shrivelled vestige that drooped over the side of the pot. He seemed to haunt my thoughts every minute of the day in a manner that no man had ever done before. And I still couldn't work out how it had come to be this way and in such a short time at that.

Making a mental note to water the plant later, I brushed aside the guilt of skipping out on my chores as I slowly dragged my tired body into the tiny cubicle shower.

A deep sigh resonated through me as the warm water cascaded down my lovingly-used and abused body. Taking my time, I gently cleaned away the remnants of our coupling that had crusted on my thighs overnight. And as the steam filled the tiny space and the scent from the bodywash engulfed my senses, my muscles began to relax and the soreness started to ease.

But in spite of the obvious discomfort, a smile danced across my lips as I recollected the events of last night.

Thomas had been insatiable. Six rounds and eight orgasms later, I was on my "hands and knees" pleading with him to stop. Having never encountered a male that possessed such an insane stamina, I was left speechless as his member continued to remain hard with every round. Additionally, I was also surprised that my body lasted through that entire marathon session without actually shutting down!

Including that last point to the ever-growing list of anomalies that my body seemed to exhibit only around him, I reluctantly turned off the shower before stepping out and drying myself off. The hot shower had definitely worked its magic as my movements felt less restricted than before.

And just as I was preparing to indulge in my morning routine, a gasp of shock went through me at the sight of my reflection in the partially fogged up mirror.

Vigorously swiping my palm over the condensed steam that had settled on the surface, I stared at the incriminating evidence of the events that had transpired last night. There were marks everywhere!

The exposed part of my neck and breasts were littered in an array of colours, ranging from deep red to purple blue. Some were more prominent than others. Especially the one on my neck. Fuck!

With my face twisted in horror; my hand involuntarily shot up to graze the angry-looking "hickey" that sat proudly on the side of my neck. This one in particular covered the entire curve between my neck and shoulder. Squinting hard at the mirror, my fingers skimmed the area hesitantly, anticipating a stinting pain upon contact. Lightly tracing the bruise, I was relieved to find that the skin around the area remained intact and the pain only minimal.

Grumbling under my breath at my own stupidity for encouraging his strange obsession with my neck, I proceeded to brush my teeth and put my hair up, feeling grateful that I didn't have to go into work today.

All it would take is one look to set the tongues wagging! And that was precisely the kind of publicity that I was trying to avoid, especially now that the whole office thinks that I'm fucking the boss! Hmm. Well, after last night I suppose I am. Ugh!