Author's Note

Finally !!!! We've reached the end of the first book in this series!!

If you've come this far.... Thank you !!!

I understand that it may have been challenging to keep up with the story due to irregular updates. As I've mentioned in various comments and posts, finding time amidst a full-time job and family responsibilities is demanding, and I haven't managed to establish a consistent writing schedule. But that doesn't mean I wont in the future ! In hindsight, I do wish I had opted for a project with fewer main characters and a simpler plotline. It would have been more manageable. Nevertheless, it is what it is!

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the incredible patience and support you've shown me throughout this journey. Sharing my work with the world for the first time has been a significant learning experience. I've encountered numerous setbacks and, at times, lost the motivation to continue, but it's your kind words that have kept me going. So thank you once again. Especially to those of you who have stayed with me right from the beginning. I really appreciate you guys :) :) :)

Anyway, I hope you've experienced the full spectrum of emotions in this book– from joy to tears, laughter to frustration, and love for the story and its characters, just as much as I have.

Can't wait to see you guys in the next one !!!!!!!!

What you can expect from Book 2:

Book 2 will delve deeply into Mia's evolving bond with the brothers and provide a better understanding of the shifter world from her perspective and her connection to her mates. Anticipate a blend of exciting moments and unexpected twists as the plot continues to unfold.

I'll follow up with a post about the date when Book 2 will be available. Follow my work to keep up and if you haven't already liked my work or subscribed, then please do :)