Chapter 37

A flash of lightning streaked across the night sky, illuminating the dark forest for a brief moment before shrouding it in inky blackness. The roar of the thunder soon followed, the sound dominating the night air before lapsing into silence.

The wind picked up speed causing my sheer nightgown to billow around my body in every direction. I shivered, my skin prickling with awareness as I held perfectly still.

Breathing hard, I strained to listen.

Where did they go?

As if in answer to my unvoiced thought, the forest erupted with the sound of howls. Each one distinct from the other yet melding together perfectly. My heart thundered with dread and excitement when the howling abruptly progressed into excited yaps and growls which could only mean one thing...they had picked up my scent.

I turned to run, my feet pounding on the rough dirt as I fled deeper into the trees. Another bolt of lightening ruptured the cloudy sky before the first drops of rain cascaded down onto the earth.

The growls grew louder as I stumbled through the trees blindly. The knotted coil of the bond flared like a beacon, beckoning the excited males in my direction. But I pressed on, forcing my burning muscles to move despite being enticed by the bond to stay.

The rain slid down my body in sheets but did nothing to cool my feverish skin. I burned from within, the heat working its way from beneath my chest to centre in my lower region. Wetness began to pool in between my thighs as the need flared to an excruciating point.

The sound of paws hitting the ground drew closer, followed by excited barks as the five males covered the distance swiftly. My nipples pebbled to hard points as the anticipation grew. Unable to help myself, I glanced behind just in time to catch their massive shapes flit through the trees.

A loud, sharp-bark from one of them faltered my steps, my feet twisting awkardly before I hurtled towards the ground.

Victorious howls soon surrounded me from all sides as I lay there on the grass panting with need. Sharp claws reached out, the tips pricking my skin as they shredded through my little dress with ease. I moaned out loud when a muzzle pushed between my thighs to sniff at my bared pussy, growling with lust while another sniffed at my neck.

My eyes slid close as the bond roared to life. But suddenly, the fur, claws and muzzle disappeared.

Strong hands caressed my naked skin, gripping at the flesh with burning urgency. Panting hard, I spread my legs wide, allowing eager fingers to delve between my thighs and push through the folds. My back arched dangerously as they slid in, stretching the walls with a pleasurable pain. A pair of lips latched onto a hardened nipple while another set of hands roamed down my body, stroking and kneading roughly.

Body thrumming with sensation, I raised my hips off the ground when the fingers at my centre began their pleasurable assault, thrusting deep with fast strokes. The pile of bodies writhed around me, indistinguishable from one another as they sought out parts of me to hold, lick, caress and bite.

I burned from the inside out as the pressure rose steadily, my gut tightening as the strokes picked up speed. I cried out when I felt a mouth take in my clit, the warm tongue laving the bud brutally and triggering my release.

I came hard, a scream erupting from my lungs as I rode out the intense orgasm. My eyes instinctively slipped down to see the hulking figure in between my legs.

Shock and pleasure rippled through my spine as I took in the eyes. They weren't the familiar silver-grey of the man I loved - they were icy blue.