wannabe

'I'm see-through!' Y/n was floating above the ceiling near the lights

'I'm see-through!' Y/n was floating above the ceiling near the lights. "I'm basically a ghost now.”

Kou whipped his above and saw his senior, who is now a poor ghost. "Senpai!? That little...he possessed your body, didn't he?!"

Y/n stared at her possessed body, she clasped her hands together, praying to every god out there that Hanako doesn't do something stupid in her body. "You can see me?" She asked Kou. "Oh, right you're an exorcist of course you can see ghosts."

"I'll take care of this!" Kou extended his hand to her with a reassuring smile. "Driving spirits out of people is an exorcist's specialty."

"Please tell me you're not screaming holy words—"

"Ah! There he goes again!" Kou glared at Hanako invading Aoi's personal space. Y/n didn't know if she wished she was in Aoi's place right now or in Hanako's place, well she swings both ways anyways.

"You're not hiding anything from me, aren't you~?" Y/n deadpanned at Hanako caressing Aoi's cheek, she can do better than that.

"Y-Y/n-chan?" Aoi stammered at the sudden closeness. Y/n smacked herself on the face because Hanako's actions would change the way Aoi views her.

"Kou-kun what the heck are you doing?!" A weirded out look spreads across Y/n's visuals when she saw Kou blushing at the corner while covering his mouth. "Oh for crying out loud!"

Hanako tilted Aoi's chin with a cheerful smile on his face. "If you insist on staying quiet..." He said, lowering his gaze on the purple-haired girl as the tone of his voice turned . "Then maybe I'll just have to seal your lips instead."

"Hey bud, if you're going to have to kiss Aoi then I better do it for myself you—" Y/n scrunches her face, until she heard an ear-piercing screech coming from Akane. The red-haired boy inhaled and exhaled, he pushed Y/n's possessed body away and dragged her away out of nowhere. "Hanako-kun!"

Kou and Y/n's ghost form chased after the two, leaving Aoi on her own. She sat there and sighed as she hugged her knees. "I missed my chance to tell her..."

---

"I know I'm a ghost but damn I'm so tired." Y/n slowly floated next to Kou as they reached Hanako whose hands are in the skirt pockets of the uniform.

Hanako turned his head and gave them a small wave. "Y/n, yoo-hoo~!" He chirped. An irk mark appeared on Y/n's forehead as she dashed over to her body.

"Wow, the audacity of this bitch greeting me as nothing happened." Y/n smiled sarcastically and crossing her arms.

"Give Senpai back her body you idiot." Kou demanded.

"But first, what should I do with that?" Hanako pointed at Akane who was having an existential crisis after witnessing his crush being seduced by a girl (even though it was Hanako who's controlling Y/n's body).