swing

"Nee-san

"Nee-san..." Kanon spun around on her chair to see Y/n covering her face with a pillow as she let out a muffled scream while kicking her legs. The reason why our main protagonist was like this is because Hanako had stolen her first kiss on the rooftop.

Y/n couldn't get over the fact that Hanako kissed her on the lips. Although she felt bad that she didn't kiss him back. She did remember from her book that he was going to kiss her but for some reason it's still shocking. Now the real problem is that, how is this going to carry on?

Hanako never seemed to ask her out, nor did he even mentioned what they are after that kiss, he just simply walked away like nothing happened. Y/n doesn't know whether she'll avoid him because of it, but it would hurt his feelings when he realized that she's going to avoid him. "Nee-san!" Kanon yelled again.

"What?!"

Kanon shrugged, turning back on what she was doing. Y/n drowns herself back to her pillow and continued to scream. She didn't know what face to make once she sees Hanako tomorrow during cleaning time. 'I think it's best to evade the situation and pretend that nothing happened.'

Y/n stretches her arms up high, she stood up from her bed while adjusting the sleeve of her tank top. She speedily runs downstairs to check the rice from the rice cooker. Her grandma is making hotpot so Y/n might as well try to eat a lot. Kanon and Katsuki came running downstairs when they sensed that the food is ready. "She sent me over for some money, mostly for your meds."

'Why can't she just show up and see us instead? Is there something about us that she's afraid to see? Why can't she just confront us and tell us why she left us for seven years--'

"Y/n. The rice." Grandma pointed out with her lips, beckoning her to scoop some rice for dinner. It completely cuts her off from her train of thought. "I shouldn't have mentioned that to you." Y/n has mixed feelings with her mother, its just that she disappeared most of her life and she had the guts to send her grandmother some money without showing herself.

Y/n puts her lips into a thin line. Eventually, the thought of her mother fades away and a mental image of Hanako was replaced instead. She places her hand on the tracker within her chest, pulling out her phone to check her heartbeats. "True love increases the beats right...?"

Right.

Which is technically a good thing, Hanako making her heart pound would make her live longer as long as he doesn't do something stupid, it's alright. Hopefully the love that he gives her wasn't fake— it would definitely kill her.

---

Y/n couldn't even look at Hanako the same way she used to before they kissed. The question remains unsolved inside her mind— what now?

What happens after that kiss? Why is she surprised now even though they literally kissed each other's cheek, Hanako kissing her neck and hand yet why is she shocked at the kiss on the lips?