don't know what to do

Y/n fluttered her eyes open to see that she's in the infirmary, the last thing she remembered is that she passed out on the pool due to a sudden palpitation of her heart and Amane brought her to the infirmary to get some rest

Y/n fluttered her eyes open to see that she's in the infirmary, the last thing she remembered is that she passed out on the pool due to a sudden palpitation of her heart and Amane brought her to the infirmary to get some rest. She woke up to see that there's an empty seat next to her bed, maybe that's where Amane stayed while she was asleep but now he's nowhere to be found. "Are you perhaps looking for the boy recently?" The nurse asked.

"I am." Y/n answered. "Do you know where he is?"

"I think he went outside. Oh. Today is your astronomy observation, you better hurry up." The nurse tells her. Y/n got off of bed and nodded, but before looking for her so called boyfriend, she needed to see Kou and Nene first since they were the ones who got the intel.

"What the fuck—it's night time already?!" Y/n's eyes widened in surprise to see that the sky had turned darker already. "How long was I asleep?" She didn't even want to know anymore, guess the time in the fake world is faster than it usually is in the real world, or maybe because this world runs on happiness so no wonder time flies.

Y/n thought she'll change her clothes later after meeting up with the other two. She stepped outside to see that Kou and Nene on the ground. "Guys! I'm back!" Y/n runs to the two teens and sits along with them. "I'm pretty much okay now, so how did it go?" She asked. Nene holds Y/n's hand as she buried her head on top of her knees while crying.

"Mitsuba-kun says that we should go see the tower and that's how we met Shijima-san." Nene explained. "She told us that we need to kill Mitsuba-kun and Amane-kun so the three of us can go back to the real world..." Then she started to sniffle, big tears forming from her magenta eyes as her nose slightly turned red. "We can't kill those two and we can't return to the real world..."

Y/n took a deep breath, how disappointing that this little world of theirs is not even real and it is only a fictional world made by the fourth wonder, Shijima. Her mother is truly absent in the real world, maybe forever. Miracles probably exist in the real world and then maybe it would cure her medical condition. Maybe her wish is to be in a relationship with Hanako, a real living and breathing Amane Yugi. This is something she would want, but she never asked and it was made against her will.

"It'll be fine!" Kou says to lighten up the mood, his eyes sparkling with positivity. "We don't know if what she was saying is the truth. Even so, there has to be another way and I'll find it." Kou gives them both a thumb's up, the fact that he's younger than the two girls made him more reliable than the elders—Y/n can be both a good influence and a bad influence, anyone can rely on her but now that she has Kou, she trusts him enough to rely on him too. "I promise!"

"We'll all find a way to escape this world." Y/n smiled, reassuring Kou and Nene that they're going through this together. Usually, Hanako is the one who leads them whenever something related to the seven mysteries happens, then now it's just the three of them, not knowing what to do. "If I were Hanako-kun...what should I do...?"