firework

The Tanabata Festival in the boundary was bustling with supernaturals walking around to the colorful stalls and the hanging wishing tags

The Tanabata Festival in the boundary was bustling with supernaturals walking around to the colorful stalls and the hanging wishing tags. Y/n was mesmerized on how mysterious the festival is— she was used to supernatural stuffs anyways, why would she be scared?

There are different types of supernaturals roaming around the boundary, seems like they brought their liking to the festival even after death. Nene and Y/n bought some candy apples from one of the stalls. "I'm surprised that in this boundary they only exchange stuffs instead of money." Y/n stated while taking a bite of her candy apple.

"Mermaid scales are rare, so you can buy whatever you want." Hanako added. The three went to the stall where Kou was playing a shooting game in which he successfully shot one of the prizes displayed. The supernaturals were impressed by his skills causing them to surround and clapped for him. "What cha playing kid?"

"Wanna try Y/n-nee?" Kou asked, handing the sniper to Y/n.

"Hell yeah. I guess I could shoot my shot, hehehe?~" Y/n takes the sniper as she closed one eye to focus on her target, and when she finally pulled the trigger, she accidentally hit a mokke. "Oop, my bad—"

They managed to get some prizes from the stalls. Y/n got herself a mokke, a pair of shades and some clips. Kou rummaged through his paper bag and pulled out a tag. "Oh those are tags." Y/n shows him three of the tags she got from the games. "I heard that you can get wishes from them."

"That's right. This is the Star Festival, they give you tags when you shop at a booth. If you're able to collect them all and write your wish, hang them by the bamboo tree at the banquet hall." Hanako explained as he pointed at the bamboo tree filled with different colored tags. "Then, anything you wish will come true."

"Hold up, anything?" Y/n smiled ear to ear at the idea of any wish coming true.

"If it's a rumor from a boundary..." Kou said.

"Then it could be true..." Nene finished his sentence. The two began visualizing on what their wish is going to be. Y/n stared at her tags, there are many things that she wanted to wish for: Her mom to come back, her condition to be healed and something that's out of the ordinary,

For her and Hanako to be together. She knew it's impossible since she's a human and he's a ghost, it would never work out. There's nothing wrong about making a wish about that, right? "Just so you know." Yako interrupted Kou and Yashiro from fawning over the tags. "Collecting all the colors is really difficult." She sourly states. "But even if you don't collect them all."

"—They're still good at making wishes." Hanako smiled. 

"Let's collect them all, Kou-kun!"

"Yes!"

"I think they're not listening..." Hanako and Y/n said in unison as if they were a married couple looking at their children being dumbasses. "Let's split up then!" Hanako announced, raising his pointer finger. He walks behind Y/n and wrapped his arms around her, putting his chin on top of her shoulder. "The kid and Yashiro along with Number Two can go together while I get to spend some time with my personal assistant~"