dalla dalla

Y/n was stunned at the sight of the chandelier being stuck on mid air along with Kou frozen in time

Y/n was stunned at the sight of the chandelier being stuck on mid air along with Kou frozen in time. "So its safe to assume that you're the one who stops time."

"Of course Hanako, it's obvious." His assistant was so done of Hanako jumping into conclusions and always goes his way of thinking. Akane stared at the apparition boy in a cold manner.

"You must be the Honorable No. 7." Akane said placing Aoi on the seats and putting his cloak over her so she wouldn't get cold.

"That's right~" Hanako tipped his hat with a friendly grin on his face.

Akane walked over to the apparition with his shoes clacking on each step he makes. "That being said..." He grabbed Hanako's collar and aimed his gloved fist at him. "May I take a swing at you before we talk?"

Just before Akane's punch reached Hanako's face. Y/n slides in between them and stopped Akane from hurting the ghost. "Ehem." She cleared her throat. "Can you not? He doesn't belong to you, shoo."

"L/n-san!" Akane was confused why Y/n stopped him. "What are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Y/n raised her chin and crossed her arms. "So spill—" her words got cut off by the sound of the chandelier. Hanako hugged Y/n in fear as she was startled.

Kou was released and fell of the chairs. Akane looked at his pocket watch and sighed. "Ran outta time." He said. "We'll take this somewhere."

---

Questions kept inside of Y/n's head as they followed Akane to the nurse's office while he carried Aoi in a bridal style. When they arrived there, Akane gently laid Aoi on one of the bed. "I'm confused, I didn't know you were one of the wonders." Y/n says.

"When did you figure that out?" Kou strangles Hanako the heck out of him using his umbrella.

"He knocked me out of Y/n, remember?" Hanako tried to remove the umbrella on his neck because Kou looks like he's gonna choke him. "No human would've done that."

"I can't imagine you being a school wonder not gonna lie." Y/n was weirded out by the idea of Akane as a clock keeper. "I thought of you as more...insane."

"Are you really one to talk?" Akane gave her a cold ass glare. "I can't believe you're a victim just like me."

"Excuse me?" Y/n got offended when Akane told her that as if he's making it sound like that she was regretting it. "Hey, its fair, I made a wish and he grants it for me."

"I bet he tricked you to form a pact with him!" Akane pointed out.

"He did not!" Y/n defended. "I chose to summon Hanako-kun, and I made a wish in exchange for my labor."