cheer up

Y/n was still bothered on what Hanako told her on the rooftop ever since Kou came

Y/n was still bothered on what Hanako told her on the rooftop ever since Kou came. She thought that he was kinda angry that his secret was revealed. Maybe Hanako thought that Y/n would leave him once she knew he was a murderer.

No.

The confused girl sighed as she looked at her classroom window as Nene and Aoi are watering the plants that were displayed in the classroom. "Y/n-chan!"

Y/n was snapped out of her own bubble of thought as she looked at Aoi. "Are you listening?"

"A-Ah sorry." Y/n grinned sheepishly as she scratches the back of her neck. "I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking about something..."

"You're always staring into space, Y/n-chan." Aoi tells her while carrying her watering can. 

"Maybe you have a new crush or something?" she added while wiggling her eyebrows at Y/n, accurately teasing her.

"cHIGAU!" A bright red blush spreads across her cheeks as she glared at Aoi. "Why would I have a new crush?!"

"You're blushing." Nene deadpanned while pointing at Y/n. "It's obvious that you have a crush on someone, now spill it."

"Not until I tell Minamoto-senpai that you like him."

Nene felt her world stop, then sighed. "Okay, let's stop teasing Y/n or else she spill some tea."

Aoi's face brightened up as she smiled. "Have you guys heard this one?"

Y/n and Nene looked at each other, then at Aoi. "No.2 of the Seven Mysteries——The Misaki Stairs."

"You must never step on the fourth step of that staircase. If you break the rule you will be dragged to the world of the dead and your body will be torn to thousands,"

"They say that at twilight the blood of it's victims drips down from the stairs, even though no one see it's source."

"W-Which staircase is this?" Nene asked shakily. Aoi's face darkened as she wiggled her fingers at her.

"Stairway B infront of the Art Room~!" Aoi answered. Y/n shuddered at the story and lately all of her stories came true.

Weird.

Suspicious.

Peculiar.

"I thought you like these kinds of stories, Y/n-chan?" Aoi asked her, which the latter sweetly chuckles at her.

"Of course I love scary stories." Y/n winced. 'Wait till that Misaki Stairs be the talk of tomorrow.'

"Oh good!" The purple haired girl took a breath of relief. "I'm not really a fan of scary stories but I'll tell you as many as you want Y/n-chan, if it helps you feel better."