get loud

Y/n took a deep breath at the sight of the two girl students talking to each other

Y/n took a deep breath at the sight of the two girl students talking to each other. 'Relax Y/n, you got this my friend, confidence, confidence!' she thought to herself while approaching them.

"Hi~" she greeted them as she showed them her hands full of candy.

"Candy?"

"They say you should carry them around when you're suffering from Yousei-san." Y/n explained. "If you do that, you won't be killed, and you'll stop losing things."

"I didn't know that."

"Wow."

Y/n grinned as she bid goodbye to them. "Just you wait Hanako, I will exorcise you!" she heard someone say.

She squinted her eyes at the boy who had blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a traffic earring while holding a staff disguised as an umbrella. 'Did that guy sniffed some crack?'

"Is he delusional?"

"Better steer away from him."

---

Y/n invited Hanako to the rooftop to hangout with each other as a start of a new friendship. The two of them are sitting on a blanket that Y/n always bring for some weird reason and it turns out that it could get some use. "Hanako-kun, ya know I could've wish for my anime crushes to become real!" she said while looking at her phone.

Hanako deadpanned. "Are you serious?"

"I can tell the difference between reality and fiction, I'm aware they're not real." Y/n tells him, then she whined. "wHY AREN'T THEY REAL THO?!" 

"But I'm working as an apparition's assistant so anything can happen." Y/n shrugged. "Imagine a portal would appear and then out came all of my anime crushes." she fangirled while slightly kicking her legs. "I'm such a daydreamer I swear."

"You have a dangerous mind." Hanako says while swiping her phone away. "Besides you don't need daydreams like that,"

Hanako reaches his hand to her face to squish her cheeks. "When you still got me here..." he lowered his voice as he moves his face closer to hers.

"That's far enough!" Y/n and Hanako looked over to the roof and saw the same 'delusional' blonde haired boy that she saw from before. "I've finally found you, evil spirit."

The boy jumped off the roof and landed in front of them Spiderman style. "I'm Kou Minamoto, and I'm from Kamome Junior High, third year." he introduced himself while flashing his canine like teeth as imaginary sparkles started to appear around him.