love line

"I have this dream while I was unconscious

"I have this dream while I was unconscious." Y/n says while holding her books near her chest as she talked to Akane and Kou by the window. "So you guys solved the whole thing?"

"That's right!" Kou answers enthusiastically. "The old building and the elderly students are back to normal."

Y/n chuckled at Kou. Akane wanted to talk to her so he reached over to hold the female's wrist. "Akane-kun? You need something?"

"Anyways, you don't have to worry about Mirai anymore." Akane tells Y/n in reassurance. "Sorry for all the trouble she had caused." He paused to avert his gaze and scratches his red hair from the back of his head.

"And I'm sorry. For everything, I guess." He added, still holding her wrist. Y/n had moved on from him so its okay if he doesn't let go of her. "I'm willing to start over and try to make things right with you, L/n-san."

"It's alright Akane-kun." Y/n gave Akane a closed eye smile while hugging her books tightly. "You didn't do nothing wrong. I'm sorry if I slapped you back there, hehe."

"I'm relieved to hear you say that." Akane sighed in relief now because Y/n had forgave him and they can start by being friends once again. "Okay! So since everything is back to normal let's call it-"

"Even?" Teru loomed over behind Akane with a scary expression written on his face. "I'm afraid we can't do that."

"Oh hey, Minamoto-senpai!"

"Nii-chan!"

Teru has a friendly smile on his face towards Akane which the red haired started to tremble in fear knowing that he's going to be punished by the exorcist and it is not the way you are thinking right now. "I'll hear your excuses in the student council room."

"WAAAAAAHHHH NOOOO HELP MEEHHHH!" Akane cried out as Teru dragged him to the student council room. Kou called his brother and tries to follow him, resulting to Y/n standing alone in the hallway.

---

"Hanako-kun~!" Y/n peeked her head inside the girl's bathroom, feeling excited to see the apparition boy, but her smile falters when she saw that he wasn't there. "Where's Hanako-kun?"

"I knew you'd come Y/n!"

Y/n whipped her head around and saw Yako sitting on one of the sinks. It seems like the young woman was waiting for her. "H-Hi Yako-neesan." Y/n waved her hand shyly.

"I'm here to file a complaint!" Yako says as she pointed a finger at Y/n, it seems like she did something to piss the fox lady off or she's acting like a Karen. "What kind of rumor do you think you're spreading do you think this is some kind of joke?" Yako asks while poking her gloved hand to Y/n's cheek.