love foolish

'I'm so stupid, I got myself in this situation

'I'm so stupid, I got myself in this situation.'

'I bet Fuji was just acting to be my friend. I didn't even know that he was annoyed by my presence yet he still managed to hide the fact that he is.'

'I didn't even like Fuji that way, why does this affect me still?'

'I'm so damn selfish thinking that Fuji and I will still be okay...'

'I shouldn't bother Fuji anymore, if he wants to distance himself from me then I shouldn't interfere or meddle in his business.'

"Found you~"

Y/n groggily opened her eyes and saw that Hanako and Nene are looking at her. "What just happened?" she asked as she realized that she was tied up by the cursed red string of fate. "Why am I tied up like this? Why does Nene-chan look like a daikon...?"

"I'm not a daikon!" Nene protested. Y/n let out a light chuckle as she tried to wiggle herself free from the threads. 

"Didn't I tell you?" Hanako says. "It comes with a curse."

"You're under the Akaito's curse." The apparition boy started to explain as he played with Y/n's strands of hair. "If you'd gotten someone else to hook their pinkie to the loophole, you wouldn't be tied up like this. They're only matchmaking charms because people who are connected by the red string of fate share a special bond that will never break and were destined to be together no matter what."

"You didn't use it right? Why though?"

Y/n sighed as she looked down. "I just realized that not all things are meant to be together, no matter how long you have been with that person's side or having the same things in common..."

"Even if everyone ships the two of you, you two aren't bound to be together..." she explained as tears began to drop on the wooden floor. "I just realized that if he doesn't like you, you can't do supernatural shenanigans in order to like you back..."

"It doesn't work that way..." Y/n cried even harder. Just then the three of them heard the floors creak and the surroundings shaking. "I'm such a fool..."

"At last I had found you my love~"

A woman with red hair and blue eyes wearing a red and black kimono rose above from the wooden floor creating a destruction inside the classroom as the room turned darker. "I have been waiting for someone for a thousand years!"

"A woman!" Nene pointed out.

"That's Akaito, if you don't have someone to connect the string with she will appear and take you as her new lover." Hanako explained. "Meaning Y/n will be taken by her..."

"nO!" Nene shouted as she looked at Akaito with anger. "I won't let you have her!"

"But that's a problem." Hanako smirked at Akaito. "You're obstructing my business."