feel special

Whenever Y/n is in danger, Hanako is always there to rescue her even in risky situations

Whenever Y/n is in danger, Hanako is always there to rescue her even in risky situations. Y/n puts all her trust in him, after all she believes he will save her no matter what. She was currently lying down on the cold ground as she slightly groaned on how someone annoying waking her up in her slumbers after being sunk inside the room.

"Good morning---" Y/n immediately interrupted Natsuhiko by smacking him on the forehead for waking up in her nap. "Ow what was that for?!"

"Oh I'm sorry." She said with a hint of insincere in her voice, kinda like a sarcastic statement if you think about it that way. One of the things that piss Y/n off is waking her up in a good dream or in a nice comfy sleep, and when she does wake up from that just pray for your lives in hopes of not getting dissed by her. "I don't like a person who wakes me up from a good sleep."

Y/n stood up as she stretches her arms, she looked at Natsuhiko who is still rubbing his forehead because of the pain. "It's fine, it's not that painful." He reassured so that she doesn't feel bad.

"You look like you're in pain." She pointed out. "Anyways, what happened to us? Is this a boundary?" she asked as she looked around the place. "There are so many doors and Mokke, but there's no water."

"I don't think it's quite the same as a boundary."

Y/n's heart suddenly skipped a beat as she clearly recognized that voice. She knew who it was since she's used to hear that voice every day when she goes to the school bathroom.

Hanako-kun.

Her knight in an old gakuran uniform.

"Where are you?" Y/n asked while looking around in hopes of finding Hanako inside the place, meanwhile Natsuhiko stood there being a background character he is for this scenario.

"Over here!" The Mokke came towards her holding the radio using its ears, but since the little one was struggling to carry the device she picked it up so that the Mokke won't get squished. "Hello, Y/n~" Hanako greeted through the radio.

"If you're there, that means..." Hanako said from the other side of the radio. "Y/n, you've been tricked again, huh?"

Y/n rubbed her temples in frustration waiting for Hanako to tease her for being an idiot for getting tricked too easily. "I take my eyes off of you for one moment and you're off after some guy or a supernatural."

"So after this you shouldn't take your eyes off of me then." Y/n chuckled softly making Hanako elicit a 'heh' from the telephone he was using, he's very protective of her, like people would say people who scold you are either worried for you or love you, in Hanako's case he's most likely both. "I'm sorry for getting tricked, though."